Special chapter ☘︎

(^^^ video does not belong to me. Please listen to it before reading.)

Small explanation: So to those who are reading this book. This is a chapter where (Y/n) and Killua are in My Hero Academia. I've recently seen this trend on TikTok, that there's this one song the UA traitors know and would immediately sing along whenever it's played. I just felt like writing this chapter since it sounds cool :) Killua and (Y/n) are a couple in this chapter, and (Y/n)'s a badass lmao. Feel free to imagine your own quirk. Nothing in this chapter is related to the story, enjoy this short chapter💖

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

—Third person P.O.V.—

"I sent Toga to spy on the teachers yesterday and heard that they found a song to trigger the traitors' quirk, making them sing along automatically. No need to try and stop yourself from singing. Kurogiri will open a portal as soon as you guys are finished." A smooth, raspy voice explained through the phone. You and Killua gave each other an excited look, smirking.

"Alright Shigaraki, see you all later~" You said, ending the call. You tossed the phone to Killua, placing your arms behind your head while chuckling.

"We'll have so much fun today~ I can't wait to see their reaction! The surprised, disappointed look, ahh I'm getting excited already~!" Killua chuckled, lifting your chin with his middle and pointer finger.

"I'm excited too~" He smirked and leaned in, placing his lips on yours. You wrap your arms around his neck while his tongue brushes through your lower lip. You open your mouth welcoming his tongue. Both of you made out for a while until you pulled away, catching your breath.

"We should get to class, let's go." You nodded, placing your right arm into the pocket on your school skirt. You and Killua placed your 'masks' on and greeted everyone.

"You both are finally here! We were waiting for you guys!" Mina greeted both of you with a big hug. You smiled and hug back while Killua did nothing.

"Alright class, please take your seats. I have an announcement to make." Your eyes light up, smiling. Killua saw your expression and smirked, sitting down on his seat which is in front of you.

"Alright so, me and the other teachers had been discussing this for days, and confirmed that the traitors are in 1-A." You, Killua, and a male smirked, while the others look surprised and worried.

"There's a song to prove who the traitors are. They'll sing along whenever the song is played." Killua leaned back, placing his arms behind his head. You rest your elbows on the desk, resting your chin on the back of your palms. Aizawa took his phone out and starts to play the song.

dum.

dum.

dum.

dum.

"There once was a ship that put to sea, and the name of that ship was the Billy o' Tea~ The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down, blow me bully boys, blow~~" You started, with a smirk on your face. Everyone except Killua and a male looked at you, terrified.

"Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum~! One day, when the tonguing' is done, we'll take our leave and go~" Killua and a mixed colored hair male duets. Everyone turned their heads to them, terrified. You can't help but smile widely at them. 

"She had not been two weeks from shore when down on her a right whale bore, the captain called all hands and swore he'd take that whale in tow~" Killua continued. Aizawa stopped the music, feeling scared and disappointed.