「7.」

{^^^ Video belongs to Raon Lee on youtube.}

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

"Mother! I'll be going to the Zoldycks house for the whole day tomorrow. Is that okay?" I sat down beside mother. She smiled, nodding.

"Of course. It's a great idea for you to visit them." She pats my head. 

"What?! (Y/n) is getting head pats from mother? Hey, no fair!" Yoshito came out of nowhere, shouting. Mother chuckled as she puts her other hand out, signaling Yoshito to come closer. He walks closer to mother and receives the head pat he wanted.

"You're still childish as ever.." Mother chuckled and I laughed. Yoshito blushed in embarrassment and stood up. 

"I-I'm gonna go sleep. Goodnight!" He rushed to his room. I chuckled and stood up. 

"I should head to bed as well. Goodnight mother!" She smiled and waved. I ran up to my room and closed the door, plopping down onto my bed. 'I'll meet the Zoldycks tomorrow.. Hope it goes well.'  I cuddled my pillow and drifted to sleep.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

'Hmm.. Should I wear something formal? But Killua doesn't do that.. No, I have to show respect. I'll wear this then!' I put the formal outfit on the bed, and the casual one back into the wardrobe. I changed into the selected outfit and took my mini purse, walking out from my room.    

"Wow sis, where are you going? A date?" Renjiro that's sitting on the couch asked while smirking. I blush in embarrassment and punched his shoulder.

"Wtf bro, I'm gonna visit the Zoldycks dumbass." 

"Hm the Zoldycks huh? Well good luck then, cya at night?" I hummed and waved, walking out from the house and into the car.

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

I pressed the doorbell as it plays the same song as last time. I walk in after the door opened. I saw Alluka look up at me, excited.

"(Y/n)!! You're here!!!" She ran and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged back, lightly patting her head.

"Hello, Alluka~ I missed you!" 

"Me too! Onii-chan is taking a bath, I'll introduce you to everyone else first!" I smiled and nodded. She leads me to the living room with everyone else in. 'Hm... New faces I see. Not surprised.'

"This is Illumi and Milluki, my older brothers!" Illumi looked at me with an emotionless face while Milluki just glared at me and looked away. 'Rude much.' 

"And this is Kalluto, Kikyo, Silva and Zeno! My younger sibling, mother, father, and grandfather!" I bowed. All of them didn't really show much emotion except for Kikyo and Silva.

"Ah, welcome to our home dear. It's good to you visiting us." Kikyo smiled and Silva nodded. I returned a smile.

"It's nothing, Miss Kikyo. It's my job to at least pay a visit." 

"Please have a seat, (Y/n)." Silva said as I nodded, sitting on an empty place on the couch. Alluka sat beside me, but leaving a space that'll fit a person between us. 'This girl..' I sighed as she lightly giggled.

"So I heard you'll be staying over for dinner?" Silva asked and I nod.

"Yes. But I won't if you're uncomfortable with it." Silva smiled and shakes his head.

"Nono, it's totally fine. I'm happy you'd stay over." I nodded, looking over to Killua who's walking down from the stairs.

"Onii-chan! (Y/n)'s here already! Come on quick you slow pokeee" Alluka shouted, making Killua look over. He walked over with his hands in pocket, sitting down right on the space between me and Alluka. He lets out a long sigh and looks at me.

"Sorry if any of them acts rude, it's how they are." He whispered as I shook my head.

"It's fine. It's not like it'll kill me." I whispered back and smiled. Killua blushed lightly but it isn't super visible. All of us talked for some while, and it was already evening. We were called to head to the dining for dinner. The Zoldyck family's chef prepared steamed salmon and spaghetti with chrysanthemum tea aside. 'Hmm... It tastes okay, but mother's meals are better.' 

"How's the food, dear?" Kikyo asked. I look at her and smiled.

"It tastes great, miss." She nodded. 'Even tho it doesn't really taste as good as my mother's meals.'

"I'm glad you like it. Please, have more if you want to." I shook my head while smiling.

"This is enough for me, miss. I don't really eat a lot." She nodded as we continued to eat. We talked about random things at random times, trying to cover the awkwardness. After dinner, I went to the living room since it's still early. I sat down and activated my gem, replying to the messages my brothers have sent me. 

"I have one of them too, (Y/n)! Look!" Alluka sat beside me and showed me her white gem that she's wearing as a bracelet on her wrist. I smiled, patting her head.

"Your mother bought it from our family, that's why you have it too! I like the decorations around it, it's pretty!" I said, observing her bracelet. She giggled.

"Yours is too! The color is so pretty!" I chuckled and look over to Killua who was looking at us. I signal him to sit beside Alluka and he did.

"Where's yours, Killua?" 

"Oh, it's here." He took his phone out. His light purple gem is hanging on his phone as a decoration. 

"That's creative. I like it!" I smiled. Me and Alluka played for awhile until it was getting very late.

"I should get going now, it's getting late. Thank you for having me." I bowed and turned around, walked towards the door. I felt someone grab my hand as I turn around, seeing Killua.

"I'll.. See you tomorrow. I want to bring you to meet some peoples." A light blush tinted on his face as he speaks. I smiled, nodding.

"Sure. See you tomorrow then, Killua!" I turn around and walks out from the mansion.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

 ★(Y/n)'s formal outfit★

{Picture isn't mine.}

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

Word count: 1010