「22.」

—Y/n's P.O.V.—

"That's great!! So when do you want the wedding to be held?" Mother clapped her hands happily with a bright smile on her face. I nervously smiled, scratching the back of my head.

"We'll tell you when we're ready.. Th-that's okay, right?"

"Of course! Take your time and just tell us whenever you're ready for the wedding." My mother pulled me into an embrace as I smiled. "Thank you, mother.." I said softly, hugging her. She patted my back in return, pushing me towards Killua signaling the both of us to sit down. So we did, as Gon starts the movie they've chosen. 

The movie wasn't bad.. Maybe just a bit childish. Alluka was the one who enjoyed the movie most; We played some party games after the movie like the Pinata game, the Donkey game, and even twister. It was fun, especially when we're playing twister, all of the weird positions were funny as hell. 

As Gon stood aside spinning the wheel, he looks over to the digital cat-shaped clock that is hanging on the wall, which reads '9:45 pm'. His eyes widened, quickly placed the wheel down, and dusted himself off.

"Ehhhh, it's almost 10 pm already! We should quickly clean this place up and go back!" Alluka and Killua groaned as they stood up, stretching their arms and legs. All of us cleaned the apartment in groups, with a big trash bag in our hands. 

After we're done cleaning, it's already 10:30. Each of us bid our goodbyes as Kurapika, Leorio and Gon went back to their own units, me and my family went back to our house using the car. The familiar scent rushes into my nose as soon as I open the entrance door, I inhaled lots of it as if it will be my last chance. 

A hand appeared on top of my head out of the blue as I look up, realizing it belongs to my father. I shot him a warm smile while he shuffles my hair.

"We have something to inform, can we talk about it first before you head to your room?" 

"Yeah sure," I skipped over to the couch and sat down, waiting for my parents to 'spill the tea'. As my parents sat on the couch, my brothers went to their room, I'm guessing they already knew about this?

"Your brothers will be following us on a mission trip to the United States, which is tomorrow. We'll be gone for a week, but it isn't confirmed." Father paused for a minute before continuing, "We might come back late, or early based on how much time we take to finish our mission. You'll be staying here since we need you to patrol the area around us, is that okay?"

I was kind of disappointed that I'm unable to follow them to the United States, but I understood that they need someone strong to patrol the area. I nodded as I stood up, dusting off my pants. 

"Of course, leave the patroling to me!" My parents smiled in relief and copied my actions.

"Sleep well dear, and happy birthday." 

・ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・

Waking up to the sound of my alarm, I groaned as I lazily shut the alarm off. I sat up and swung my legs down from my bed, the cold marble floor sending light shocks all over my body. I rub my eyes and took my watch, taking a quick glance at it.

"8 am... I should take a quick shower and head down for breakfast. They're leaving at 9 am right..?"  I stood up, did my usual morning stretch, placed my watch on my desk, and walked into the shower. 

I squeezed a small amount of toothpaste onto my (f/c) toothbrush and brushed my teeth while letting the warm water hit my body. I spit out the excess toothpaste and rinsed my mouth and toothbrush before pumping out some (favorite scent) body wash and rub it onto my body. 

Not missing a single part of my body, I rinsed the bubbly body wash off my body while trying my best to avoid splashing water into my hair. Once I'm done, I shut the shower off and wrapped a clean towel around my naked body, shuffling through my closet for an outfit. Putting on the chosen outfit, I took my watch from the desk and wrap it firmly around my wrist while walking toward the kitchen. 

I was greeted by the strong smell of bacon and toast. I quickly took a seat and greeted everyone in the living room, stuffing food into my mouth as soon as I'm done. Renjiro chuckled as Yoshito smacked my head, scolding me to act politely. I glanced at him and drank my fresh milk, stealing a piece of bacon from him as revenge. He tried taking it back but it's already in my mouth, chewed. I stuck my tongue out as he stood up angrily, taking his empty plate to the sink. 

"You should stop that, y'know?" Renjiro chuckled and copied what Yoshito did. I playfully shrugged and did the same, finishing off my milk from the cup. After finishing the dishes, my family took their bags and languages for their mission trip. I hugged each of them before waving them goodbye, watching them going into a minivan as it slowly disappears from my sight. 'God, I'm gonna miss them.. It'll be so boring being alone at home,'

I slowly shut the door close and fished my phone out from my pocket, scrolling through social media. 'Should I invite Killua and Alluka to come and stay over for the next few days? Mother and father didn't restrict me to have friends over soooo,' A smirk found its way onto my face as I dialed Killua's number. 

"Hello?"

"Killuaaaaaaaaa, wanna come over with Alluka and stay here for the next few days? My family went on a mission trip and won't be back for a week. It's so boring already.." I heard Killua chuckled on the other side of the phone and called out for Alluka. He had a small conversation with her before replying to my question.

"Well Alluka's exited to visit your house again, sooo... Sure." I smiled, maybe it wouldn't be too boring after all.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

I'm back from my little break! Yay...

Anyways I have bad news, my updated schedule is gonna change a bit, just because of the one and only reason: school.

My school is reopening in 7 days and that's the only time I have to finish off ALL of the homework my teacher had given, there's so much 😩 But I'm lucky that it's holiday this week. BUT STILL-

I hope you're not mad.. Okay bye homework time- (I already got distracted by TikTok AND I WASTED LIKE, 2 HOURS ALREADY 😩😩😭😭)

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰ 

Word count: 1150