Chapter 1

On a starry night inside an old majestic palace, here comes a noble and a dangerous beast.

His beauty resembles the coolness of the moon while his body is cooperating with the heat of the sun. His eyes is devouring my soul while his sinful hands are slowly in a journey to my helpless and wet body.

Without any thought, he tore my lingerie and sucked up my breasts. "U-Ugh."

I scratched his back with my long pointed nails enough for him to moan back in pain. The room is very cold and yet both of us is sweating under our fiery performance in bed.

I hurriedly unzip his zipper and throw his Levi jeans pants only to see his standing ovation dick in his Calvin Klein brief.

"What are you staring out mi amor?" He slowly whispered and bit my ear that has the ability to send goosebumps to my whole being.

I smirked. "Your penis is quite excited. It is making me scared."

Kidding. Of course I am not scared. I want him to tore his expensive brief himself. I want to see more of his manliness because he can easily destroy my victoria secret lingerie.

Lintik ang walang ganti. That lingerie is a limited edition and it costs quite a fortune.

"Unless you personally tore  your brief in front of me." I said to him.

He didn't do anything at all. His expressionless face makes him more sexier. "I know that you have a dagger hiding in this bed. Why not use it as a tool?" I said once again.

He glared at me and gripped my neck as if he is planning to choke me.

I am almost out of breathe and yet I stayed calm. "How did you find out?" His every words are threatening.

"W-Why would I t-tell you if I-I'm gonna die anyway?" I said back.

He loosened his grip. Amusement is written on his face.

"Now tell me Red. How did you find out?"

I closed my eyes and touched his dick. "You are someone of high status, Zerious. Same level as the prince of Croexidon Family in Russia. You are the only one who can compete with that syndicate."

"As your future wife, I need to prove my worth." I said back.

He pushed me hard on the headboard of the bed. He is now on the top of me as if he is a police that is interrogating a criminal. "Now tell me, what is that dagger? How did you find out my inheritance weapon from my deceased father?"

I smirked. "I am a princess of a syndicate too, Mr. Cole. I have my dirty ways to know your background. I sent a spy. Then a revelation came up."

"Your father is a pure blood Filipino. The dagger is punyal. It symbolizes the power of the Cole's Clan." I whispered to his ears.

He immediately tore his brief and suddenly push his dick into my vagina without any warning. I was taken a back and groaned in pain because of the sudden pain in the center of my thighs. He is too big for my small hole.

He is now frustrated. Walang patawad ang gago. "Then do you know who annihilated my father's clan?"

I stopped because of his question. No one knows who did it. The Cole Clan was immediately wiped out in Mafia History without any words nor descendants.

I never thought that one would be alive in here as the Alpha of a secret organization and also the next in line of being a duke of the Sweet Palace in France.

"I-I don't ugh... know." Hingal na hingal kong sambit. He is very good in thrusting that makes it difficult to answer him back.

Too much pleasure is taking away my consciousness. As if, he can make thousands of people to kneel for him just to have a one night sex of this god in human form.

Zero Cole is indeed legendary when it comes to bed and business. He is the ultimate enemy of all syndicates in the world. So what's more? As a princess syndicate...I am having a deal with him.

"And I know that you'll kill me after tonight. I know that you are not that dumb to marry a syndicate princess who spied on you and wants to be one of your agents." I said to him.

He smirked. "You're quick witted. Now tell me, what can I get from marrying you?"

I smiled back. You became the apple of my eyes, Zero. Your legacy will help the world to seize those mafias whose into destroying the world and developing illegal transactions.

I need freedom. Because sooner or later, The Croexidon and Melendez Clan will be after me.

It's either I'll marry the Prince and sell my soul to the devil or be a wife of someone that seeks revenge. And purposely, I chose the latter.

"You can use me to enter the Mafia World and seize it. You can protect your legacy and also know the hidden secret of the annihilation of your paternal clan." I said to him.

He smirked. "Do you think that I can't make that happen without you?"

He purposely licked my vagina that makes me wetter. Shiver is sent trough the every fiber of my body when he suck personally my juice.

"You can have me. My body. My soul. My life. Isn't it enough bargain for you to agree Mr. Cole?" I seriously said to him.

I can give you everything. My reputation or my life. My riches and people that is under my authority.

Just don't touch my parents.

Dahil baka ako mismo ang papatay sayo Cole. Ako mismo ang sisira sa pagkatao mo kung nagkataon.

May kinuha siyang singsing sa isang secret vault ng kwarto niya. Isinuot niya ito sa akin.

"You will now be my Agent Wife. Betrayal is equivalent to death. Cuckolding is equivalent to death. Lust for others is equivalent to death." He said and once again kissed my lips dangerously.

But is falling in love with you is equivalent to death too, Zerious?"

@Miss_Acyl

-This chapter is dedicated to @cursedtine