Chapter 10

Proving your worth is an important part of building trust to your comrades. One month had already passed, and I already undergone severe training as one of the top agents of Zero.

No, scratch that. I am not just his top agent. But I am the Luna of the Hydra Espionage.

The difference in my training before and here is that it doesn't only focuses on the weapons but it also have ways on how you'll seize the Mafias.

We also need to consider the lives of innocent civilians and the property that we confiscated to the Mafia will be given to the charity. Being spies is not an easy job. It is also one of our tasks to think in crucial moments and to act a certain role of someone's identity.

"Do you know martial arts?" He asked me.

Silly. Who wouldn't? Since I was a kid, I learned it to protect my own self. My world is full of "to kill or to be killed" and do you think that I would survive without it?

I nodded back. "I do."

"Later, we'll go to the field. We will spar with any martial techniques without any weapons." He said and wiped my lips with the table cloth.

"Eat slowly, Red."

I clicked my tongue. "What if I don't?"

He smirked and kissed my lips without my permission. "Go on. I'll be responsible on the crumbs left on your lips." Don't deny it, Zero. You are enjoying this as well.

He was about to kiss me when I licked my lips on my own.

"Masarap nga." I teased him. I saw how annoyed he is by that.

But he kissed me again. Hard this time. "Zero, kumakain tayo. How dare you."

"Ofcourse, I dare. Who else has the authority to kiss you except for me?" He shamelessly said to me.

"Nagkakamali ka, Zero."

I chuckled. "Even if you are my husband, you don't have any authority over me."

"I am the leader of my own body, Zero. Hahalik ka lang pag gusto ko, at pag hindi naman...."

Kinasa ko naman ang baril na hawak hawak ko.

"I'll shot you myself, my husband."

He chuckled and smirked. "You really are my wife, Red." He proudly said.

_____________

The field is gigantic. It is like an arena without seats. Many servants are also in here to watch us and first aiders in case of emergencies.

"Always remember to focus, Red." He said to take back my attention to the place.

"Shall we start?" I asked him.

He seems so relaxed. "Ladies first." Do you really think that I cannot overpower you just because I'm a woman?

So the first move is for me to make.

I started to kick his abdomen and he saw right throught it and blocked it with his left arm. I tried to punch him many times and as fast as I can but Zero knows my moves too well.

"Make your move faster, Red!" He said and I nodded back in return.

I tried to kicked his face but he dodged it so fast to make me out of balance. But as fast as I can, I grabbed his wrist and I quickly jump through his head.