Chapter 21

Red's POV

"Red, I'm sorry." He pathetically said.

A tear escaped from my left eye. Masakit parin ang buong katawan ko. And I can't even forget what had happend to me, the abuse and the immorality. I feel so dirty.

Napailing iling nalang ako. "W-Where's my parents?"

I stared at Zero's eyes. Nag aalala ang mga mata niya. Pero hindi ko lubos maisip kung bakit ngayon lang, if he just trusted me, then this wouldn't have happened. Hindi ko kailangan ang mga taong katulad niya.

"Your mother is fine but Hubris and the team couldn't save your father." He disappointly said to me.

Halos hindi ako makahinga sa sinabi niya. I felt the anger and rage risen inside me. "No, no, no!!!"

Zero was about to hug me when I pushed him with all my strength. "Red don't do this please. You're still not okay, don't exert much strength."

I chuckled. So now he is concerned about me? "I don't want you to touch me." I loathe you. Pare pareho lang naman kayo.

"If you really cared for me, you would've trusted me! Eh di sana, hindi mamamatay ang ama ko. Sana hindi nalang pala ako lumapit sa isang katulad mo."

He shooked his head. He looks bewildered and stressed. "I trusted you, Red. But I only did this to protect you. Hindi kita pinasama sa Russia because I know that you would be reckless just to save your parents."

He looked at me so softly. "I cannot lose you, Red."

"NAHIHIBANG KANA BA?! You really do think that you saved me?! Alam mo ba kung ano ang nangyari sa'kin? It was one of your people that betrayed me."

"Putangina Zero na rape ako!" Humahagulgol kong sambit. It's also the time that Zero managed to hug me.

Gusto ko siyang itulak ulit pero wala na akong lakas. He is also in tears, but I don't see myself pitying him. Galit ako sa kaniya. No, he doesn't even deserve my hatred for him.

"I'm sorry R-Red. I should've have done better. But I failed you and it's my fault. I should've trusted you more, mali ako. Mali ako and I'm hating myself to see you in this state."

I closed my eyes and cried and cried. Hindi ko alam kung may mailuluha pa ba ako, pero sobrang nasasaktan ako.

"Zero, I can't forgive you." I coldly said to him.

With all the coldness from my eyes, I stared at his teary eyes.

"Let's have our divorce."

Zerious' POV

It's been three months since that tragedy happened. But it still fresh to me, especially when Red herself proposed to be separated with me.

I took a zip of my brandy.

Everything has been a nightmare, I really wouldn't thought that she would mention the word "divorce" to me. I can give her anything but just not that. I will never give her the freedom that she wanted.

In the very first place, she doesn't have the choice to leave me. Wala na talaga siyang kawala.

"Is it today?" I asked the new Gula. He has the highest score in the tests and is of deserving to lead Antarctica.

"Yes, Alpha. Today is her discharge."

I nodded. Ilang araw akong nagtimpi bago ko siya makitang muli. And I wouldn't forget how many times she tried to escape from me.