Chapter 17

Zero's POV

I closed my eyes deeply because of my frustration. This just doesn't make sense. I can't believe that it has something to do with her.

"Are you making a fool out of me, Gula?"

He is my top agent, my beta. I trusted him the most and we are blood related. He is a Cole as well, my cousin from my father's clan.

"I hope so. Sana nga, Zero."

"But now that she's your wife, will you just forget everything that we've prepared for?" Seryoso nitong sambit.

"Paano mo nasisigurado? What if it's just their alibi." May diin na pagkakasambit ko.

There's no way that it's from her family....I-I treasure Red. She's my wife and she needs my help.

But at the same time, if it's because of her family.....

I wonder what will I do and what will I choose.

"This Hydra Espionage will not be in its place without our thirst for revenge, Zero." Alam ko. Galit na galit rin siya dahil pamilya niya rin ang nawala sa kaniya.

My father died helplessly because of them. I couldn't expect that the Melendez Clan has something to do with this.

Gula clasped his hands. "You know what's funnier?"

He smirked and his eyes shows pure anger. "Your so called wife's parents killed your Father."

"Renació Melendez, killed your father, Zero."

"Will you still love the person who has the blood of a murderer?"

Red's POV

I realized Zero's not being by himself these days. He's with me but I know that he has problems that he's facing on his own.

He can always touch me every night. But I know that the lust is the only thing that's left. No affection, no care, he became cold all of a sudden.

May nagawa ba akong mali?

I touched his biceps. "Zero, why are you being like this?"

"What do you mean?" He coldly said.

'May iba na ba?' I want to ask him that but I realized that I don't have any right. Does he even love me? Ano nga ba ako sa kaniya? We are just married in papers.

"You changed. Hindi ka ganito."

"Let's not talk about this, Red."

"Why not? Sa tuwing nagtatanong ako tungkol sa mga magulang ko ay magagalit ka. If it has something to do with my family, your mood will change instantly. Sige nga sabihin mong walang mali." Galit kong sambit.

He promised me that we will go to Russia. He has plans already, but in an instant....our every plans was stopped. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang iniisip niya but I am running out of time. My parents are in grave danger.

He chuckled. "I am the Alpha of the Hydra, Red. Hindi pwedeng magulang mo lang ang uunahin ko."