Chapter 22

Zerious' POV

"Can you stay at the Sweet Palace for just one day? Ako na ang bahala maghanda ng ticket mo." I said to her.

She faced me, "Are you really going to keep your promise? Baka sundan mo ako."

I badly want to go with you. Sino nga ba ang gustong maiwanan?

But if you want the space, then I'm going to give it to you. As long as you will be back, I can endure it.

"Bakit gusto mo ba? Baka mamiss mo ako." I said and winked at her.

"Ang kapal naman ng mukha mo, Zerious. I would rather date another guy than to miss you---" she was about to continue her statement when I stopped her.

"Then do it. You know what I can do if ever it will happen." I threatened her. I stared at her lips. "I am no angel, Red. If the last thing that I would do is to cage you...

Then I won't think twice. Susundan talaga kita sa Pilipinas." Then you don't have the choice but to keep me until old age. Until next life. I'm going to be connected with you to our every lives, even if it means I have to hunt you.

Napayuko naman siya. "I want to meet my Mom."

I nodded. Good girl. "She's in the living room. You can go and meet her."

Red's POV

I wouldn't want to hide the fact that the Sweet Palace has a special place in my heart now. I stayed here for a year already, I married Zero, I became an agent, and I guess it's finally time to leave and go back to my country.

Just for one night I'll stay. Isang gabi lang at aalis na ako. I'm not doing this because I hate Zero but I want some peace of mind. Space and Freedom.

Someone opened the room.

Mabilis naman itong lumapit sa'kin. He kissed my nape and licked it. "What are you thinking, Hon?"

"Freedom, that's what I'm thinking." Seryoso kong sambit.

He hugged me from the back, I can even feel his every breath. It sends shiver to my spine.

"I'm going to give you that." He whispered and bit my earlobe.

So Zero would want to do the deed before I'll leave him? I don't even know if I'm going to go back in his arms. Alam kong mag sasawa rin siyang maghintay, in the future he'll be the one to propose our divorce.

"Stop your hands, Zero. Kung saan saan nalang dumadapo."

He bit my shoulder that made me nervous, this guy is becoming a beast again. It's as if I'm a butterfly that's stuck in his spider's web.

"Red, I'm going to mark you." He then licked my scar in my shoulder.

"This is mine." He whispered. Iniharap niya naman ang katawan ko sa katawan niya.

He slowly tore my thin top and licked my belly button. "This is mine too."

Mabilis niya namang tinanggal ang bra ko. I stopped him at this point and glared at him. He can fully see my top body and I don't like where this is going. If I won't stop this early, then I myself can't stop this deed from happening.