Chapter 12

I started to read the file in regards with the power and hierarchy of the Croexidon Clan. It is believed that the wife of the founder of this Mafia is a Romanov Descendant.

Romanov Royalty, it's already abolished since the first world war but they are still remaining descendants as of today that holds great wealth.

"If the Monarchy of Russia isn't abolished, then you're fiance would be a royalty." He said and he sounds jealous as well.

Napailing iling nalang ako. Zero is jealous because he came from a ducal family not unlike Konstantin who has a blood of a royalty.

Konstantin Romanov Croexidon. The future Patriarch of their clan. He has good features and dangerous hobbies. A murderer and a mafia boss. He also have dozens of concubines at his disposal. The Government  of Russia are corrupted because of him.

And he thinks that I would spread my legs from the likes of him?

"If the Hydra has the cardinals on every continent, then the Croexidon has captains of every continent as well." It's expected that the two are like the water and oil. Hydra is strong and no doubt, Croexidon is strong as well.

I only thought that they are only strong in Russia but I didn't expect that they are too strong. I don't know whose the stronger between the two.

"We often fight when it comes to this. Croexidon is Hydra's greatest opponent. Lalo na ngayon na nasa akin ang Prinsesa ng mga Melendez. A low key mafia clan from a poor country can even reach the position of the main wife of Konstantin." His statement is laced with curiosity.

Doon nga din ako nagtataka. The Croexidons are too powerful for our clan. I wonder what did my grandfather do to convince this clan to let me marry off their family.

Ano nga ba ang meron sa angkan ko?

"Are you suspicious of me, Zero?" I seriously asked him.

"Ofcourse, I should be. But I can't just be like that since you are already mine." He said and smiled to me with assurance.

How lucky I am to have a husband like him. Despite of his doubt, he still chose to trust me. A mere syndicate princess is still a syndicate. I can't believe that he even agreed to marry me and I became his agent in return.

We both have the same goals and enemies after all.

"So you mean I can meet Konstantin in Greece?" I asked him.

"Although, the Croexidon started the underground auction, only a captain in rank is assigned there. Konstantin is an important individual to them."

I can't help but smile when the agents opened the door in the room with many guns, devices and a silicon for replication.

"We must be prepared. You can choose any weapons you want." He said.

"Y-You mean these are all mine?" I happily said.

He nodded. "I can't help but spoil my wife. Especially when she's greedy." He teased me.

So what if I'm greedy? You are spoiling me yourself. Kasalanan mo rin naman.

Dahil sa saya ay napayakap ako sa kaniya. "Merci, Merci, Merci!" I repeatedly said thanks to him.

________________

In just a span of time, today is the day of the underground auction. Everything is already planned.