Chapter 20

Zero's POV

(Trigger Warning: Abuse)

France, is a place that I'm always proud of. It's the den of my organization, and the pride of Hydra itself. Hindi ko lubos maisip na sa lahat ng lugar, dito pa mapapahamak si Red.

She may have hate me now or she may think that I killed her parents. But that doesn't matter now, kahit ano pa ang tingin niya sa'kin, as long as she's still safe and well....that would be enough. And I hope that I am not late.

"Zero, I'm glad to meet you here." A disgusting voice said that to me. A traitor.

It's really a shame that we do share the same blood.

Tinutukan ko naman siya ng baril. The half strength of the Hydra is with me while the other half is in Russia. My people cannot be seen but their presence are still with me. Ready to strike and ready to kill.

"You're a fucking traitor, Gula. Putangina mo. You even put Red in danger!" I cannot forgive you for that.

The bloodlust that I am feeling right now is unstoppable and I know that Red is the only one that can calm me.

"Where is she?!"

He smirked. "She's maybe dead."

"Would you still want your wife when Konstantin already fucked--"

And suddenly, without control, I pulled the trigger and the bullet itself hit his forehead. He died in an instant. Wala man lang akong pinagsisihan na pinatay ko siya. The only regret that I have now is that I gave him an easy death when he should feel the torture that he deserves.

I deeply closed my eyes.

Fucked? H-How dare that son of a bitch touch my lovely wife? H-How could he raped my wife?! Papatayin ko silang lahat. Papatayin ko siya.

The surrounding became chaotic, and by the time that I touched the trigger, it's the sign of war. Both the Croexidon people and the Hydra fought against each other. It's a good thing that we have the upper hand when it comes to strength.

"Alpha, we can have this. You can go to the Luna." Acedia or Six said that to me. She's one of the closest agents to Red. And I know that she cares for my wife so deeply.

I nodded. Thank you Hydra. I wouldn't forget this day.

The building itself looks abandoned. I don't know which floor or room is she. But does that matter? Kahit pa nga balik baliktarin ko pa ang lugar na'to, even if it means I need to face and kill everyone, gagawin ko talaga.

________________

I killed many enemies already and this is the last room of this building as well.

I checked my pistol if there's enough cartridges with it, enough to kill bunch of people inside the room. I opened the room and it revealed Konstantin licking my wife's bosoms that made me furious.

Especially Red's condition, she's been physically abused and in tears.

I shot Konstantin's shoulder.

"Putangina mong tangina ka!" I frustratedly shouted and punched that rapist.

Idiniin ko naman ang baril ko sa sugat niya sa balikat. The motherfucker didn't even winced in pain, but he laughed sarcastically. "My runaway wife is delicious. No wonder you stole her away from me."