Chapter 4

Hydra Espionage. Their emblem consists the mythological hydra on the right and Hercules on the left side. The water snake monster does have nine heads and the Hercules in the emblem is not so valiant compared to the myth.

As if the Hydra is stronger than Hercules himself.

"Is the emblem that intriguing?" He asked.

"Why does the Hydra seems too powerful against the weaponless Hercules?"

"Why would I tell you about this, Red?" He asked me.

"Because I am your wife and I'll be one of your agents. Isn't that enough?" I seriously said to him.

He laughed at me. "When did you passed  my test, Red?"

I closed my eyes deeply to control myself. Hydra Espionage is the most powerful organization around the world. Their main goal is to seize every mafias in this world to the point of annihilation.

Alam kong si Zero lang ang may kakayahan para iligtas ang mga magulang ko. I don't care if he can destroy my clan, or overthrown my ex-fianceé, as long as I'm free. I am willing to do everything. Kahit pa kumapit pako sa patalin, kahit buhay ko pa ang kapalit.

The agents are highly skilled that even a mafia leader can easily be killed. Others even thought that the mastermind isn't even a human to begin with. But thanks to my father who gave me the information, if it were not for him, I may never know that Zero is the Alpha of the great Hydra Espionage.

If The Prince of Croexidon is the king of underground, Zero Cole is the King of espionage.

"So what should I do to pass the test?" I asked him.

"Two, Please explain it to her." Zero said and he seated at the master chair. As if he's a king and the guy named two is his right hand in command.

"First is to determine the guns that we'll use while you are being blind folded. Second is the Detonation of the bomb. Third is still confidential and will further be explained after you passed the first two tests."

I sighed. I have a really bad feeling about the third test.

"Shall we start now?" I asked Zero and he just nodded at me.

"I believe in you. You need to pass this, or else I cannot be with you. Prove your worth as my future Luna." He said.

"Six and Eight, accompany her." Zero said to the two twin girls.

"As you please, Alpha." They both said and then they hold my hand side by side.

They put me in a room that's full of mirrors. Thousands of reflections can be seen.

Mabilis naman nilang nilagay ang makapal na blindfold sa mata ko.  At sinuotan ng bulletproof vest. "The first step is we'll let you touch the gun for 5 seconds and you'll guess the name of it. After that, we'll aim the gun at you. You need to endure every gun that will come to the upper part of your body, Young Mistress."

"Two said that it's just a guessing game. How come there's firing out of guns aimed at me? Am I not allowed to dodge it?" I asked them.

"No, Young Mistress. You need to endure all the bullets that is being fired at you." She said once again.

I closed my eyes. This test is too far from the ones I had in the Melendez Clan. Even though, I have a bullet proof vest, even a man can lost his consciousness by just one bullet.

His Agent Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें