Chapter 28

Zerious' POV

"Zero, gising. Gising!"

"Ayaw mo ha? Kakagatin kita!"

I slowly opened my eyes because of her shout. I was just silently sleeping when she started to shake my soul off.

"Y-Yes, hon?" Inaantok kong sambit.

"Tayo ka bilis." She said immediately. Sobrang tamis pa talaga ng ngiti niya.

I checked the alarm clock and only to realize that it's still 2:30 am. Fuck. Fuck.

"Hindi ka tatayo?!" Sigaw niya dahilan para tumayo ako sa harap niya.

I don't know of what's running through her mind. I really don't want someone to wake me up when it's not that necessary....but of course Red is an exception. Wala talaga akong laban sa buntis na babaeng ito.

"Why are you doing this to me? It's still 2:30 am, hon. Why would you wake me up? Gusto mo ba ng pagkain? I can just order it for you." Kailangan bang nakatayo dapat ako?

She shook her head. "Nope, I am not hungry."

"So? Bakit mo ako ginising? Are you hurt, hon?" They said that it's normal for your pregnant wife to crave for foods. Kaya hindi ako magtataka kung gigisingin niya ako pag may gusto siya. If it's not about food then is she hurt?

I can't help but worry for her and our little baby.

"That's not it. I'm not hurt. Ano kasi....please don't think that I'm weird." Nahihiya niyang sambit. She even pointed her finger at me. "And don't you ever laugh, Zerious. Sa sahig ka talaga matutulog." She threatened me.

Weird? You are always weird Red. Matagal na kitang iniintindi. And also, why the hell would I laugh? I really do treasure my life.

Don't you dare anger a pregnant woman, it's suicidal. I've looked for research and related studies about it. Those pregnant woman can become a killing machine every time they're angry.

Knowing Red whose good at different martial arts, trained with dangerous weapons, and immune to some poisons. Knowing her, I wouldn't think I would survive. Hindi na talaga ako gagawa ng rason para pikonin siya.

I gulped. "I-I wouldn't laugh. Promise."

Her face lightened and she clapped in happiness.

Red definitely have something ridiculous in her mind. It gives me goosebumps just by thinking about it.

"You said that you love me and our baby. Right Zerious?"

I nodded. Fuck, that smile. That cunning and evil smile of hers. Sa kaniya lang talaga ako matatakot. "Sagot!"

"Y-Yeah haha, ofcourse Red. I love you both so much." Bigla nalang talagang nawala ang antok ko.

"So kaya mong gawin ang lahat? You know that a pregnant woman can't be stressed. So you'll do what I'll request right?"

I nodded my head and smiled awkwardly to her. Yes, I'll be willing. I can even wake up at 2:30 am and get scared of her. It's better to agree than die.

"Then strip."