Chapter 32

Zerious' POV

"I can't continue to live if you are gone. You are my air. You are my life."

She started to laugh hard. Today is actually our anniversary.

"HAHAHAHA so cringe. You are my air. You are my life. Hindi siya nakakakilig, Zero."

I smiled awkwardly. I want to pinch her cheeks but she would be angry.

Bakit nga ba kami napunta sa ganitong sitwasyon? She's weird but I'm used to it.

Hindi niya daw ako papansinin pag hindi ko siya kayang pakiligin gamit ang pick up lines.

"Hon, please don't be so harsh. Anniversary na'tin ngayon."

Tinaasan niya naman ako ng kilay. "Ayaw mo? You can just celebrate it on your own."

"Are you on your period?" I sarcastically asked her.

"Are you being sarcastic to me now, Zerious?" Wala. Hindi. Hindi naman halata.

I heaved a sigh. "Are you made of Copper and Tellurium?"

"Why?" She immediately answered.

"Because you're so CuTe." Nakayuko kong sambit. Please kill me for five minutes. I hope I can just disappear for awhile. Fuck.

Nagpipigil na naman siya sa pagtawa. "Science yan ah. Math naman."

This might sound corny again. "I heard you like math."

"Hmm." Napatango tango siya.

"T-Then what's the sum of U+Me?"

"Pfft. Hindi valid kasi walang equals." Mabilis naman niyang pag angal.

"I love you." That's it. Why would I need to look for other flowery lines when I can just tell you this?

"I love you so much." I seriously said to her.

Bigla namang namula ang pisngi niya. "Madaya. Hindi dapat ganiyan."

I kissed her forehead. She's currently in her eight month pregnancy. "But those words made you blushed." I whispered.

"Kinilig ka ba dahil ako ang nagsabi nun o kinilig ka dahil nag I love you sa'yo ang isang Zerious?" I teased her.

"Wait, sino ka ba?"

I smirked. I was waiting for her to asked that.

"I am yours."

She chuckled. "Y-Yeah. You won. You won."

That's what I want. I will never let you decline this day for us. I have been waiting for this for years. "Happy Anniversary, Red. I waited for years to greet you this one again."

"Happy Anniversary, my agent husband. Thank you for waiting." I'm glad that you did not let your heart to love again when I was still not with you.

I'm glad that you still waited for me. That I am still the one inside your heart even if you chose to not show it.

________________

"Close your eyes first." I said to her.

Tinitigan niya naman ako na para bang ako ang pinakagagong lalaki sa mudo. "Ayoko nga. Gusto mo ba akong madapa?"