Chapter 24

Zerious' POV

"Tito Daddy, does tita Red hates you?" Marion asked me.

I drank the chocolate juice that this little boy shared to me. He is the son of Yanice, my sweet wife's friend. It's been five years and she's still not coming back.

Wala talagang planong bumalik ang babaeng iyon. Marami pa siyang palusot.

"Why do you think so? Gusto mo ba ng kaibigan? Gagawan ka namin ng Tita Red mo." I said with a smile on my face.

I can't wait to see her once again and plant my seed on her womb. Tingnan lang talaga natin kung makakatakas pa siya. Five years is way too long. Too long that I am being impatient.

The innocent boy showed his interest to what I've said. "Really Tito Daddy? You can make me a playmate?"

I nodded and smirked. "You'll be in the Philippines next week right? Don't forget to tell your Tita Red that I miss her so much."

He nodded. "And that you love her as well! I won't forget to deliver that message to Tita Red."

"That's good! And also it's bad to lie right? Tell her too that she shouldn't forget her promise to me. Is that understood, Ion?" Please, pa konsensiyahin mo rin.

He pouted. "Are you not gonna miss me Tito Daddy? It's as if you really are excited to meet Tita Red more." Tampo nitong sambit.

I smirked, this young man is too smart.

"I have a secret okay? Don't tell your Mom about this."

He chuckled. "Go on, Tito Daddy. Spill your tea."

I can't help but bit my lip, am I shy or what? That doesn't matter anymore.... if it has something to do with Red, I really can't keep my cool.

"She's my soulmate and my wife." I said it like a bomb. He looked shocked but he smiled sheepishly. "Is that so Tito Daddy?"

"Are you not going to come with us in the Philippines so that you can take her back? Make her yours again?" I never would've thought that a five year old like him can talk like this.

"I would love to. Pero nakakawala ng astig." Another fact is that she promised me that she will back once I have done a good job. Kunting tiis nalang at maaangkin ko na ulit ang babaeng yun.

The little boy shrugged. "That's weak of you, Tito Daddy. If I were you, I'll get her by any means."

Hindi ko naman maiwasang hindi mapanganga. What are you doing all this time Marion? Saan ka ba nagmana?

"Does your Mom know about this?! Where did you get those ideas?"

"Books." He seriously said with his innocent face.

Red's POV

It's been five years since Yanice and her son went to Paris, France. I cannot believe that many years have passed since then.

And that motherfucker, Zerious kept on bugging my peaceful life. He kept on texting and calling me now that I unblocked his phone number. Kahit anong pag deny ko sa tawag niya ay tatawag ulit ito.

My phone rang again and as I expected, it's Zerious. Akala ko nga ay titigil rin ang lalaking iyon sa'kin.....but I thought wrong. I better answer this call or he'll not stop. He is that persistent.