Chapter 2

I opened my eyes so early in the morning because of the sudden knock. It's too early to wake up and yet I have no choice because I am staying here in the Sweet Palace. As a family of nobility in name, even though this country is already a republic, there's still people from here who follows the traditional living of a noble.

Etiquettes and rules are to follow.

"Fuck you, Zero. After last night of sex, you just left me without telling me the rules of this fucking bullshit palace." I hissed.

Nanghihina naman akong tumayo kahit medyo masakit ang gitna ng hita ko pati ang likod ko. I am naked and also my lingerie and clothes were torn by him.

I am a run away heiress and I don't have clothes with me. So the only choice is to wear one of his clothes in the walk in closet.

"Please do come in." I said.

Tsaka noon iniluwa ang tatlong european maid na naka uniform.

"Good Morning Young Mistress. I am Dark, and I will be your personal maid. The two of them are my assistants to serve you. We are now under your care." She fluently said and bowed with the two maids behind her.

Napapilit naman ako ng ngiti. Leche naman sa sobrang yaman ng lalaking yun. He literally sent three of his spies on me. I know that Dark and those two maids are one of his secret agents because of their physique and aura.

"I am Red Psyche Melendez. I am also under your care." I said.

"Young Mistress, your dress will be coming in any minute right now. We are tasked to bathe you and make you the most beautiful bride in your civil wedding with the Young Master." Dark said seriously to me.

Tangina. Did I hear it wrong? Someone please slap me if I am in a dream right now. Last time I checked, I just got engaged with him and he also planned to kill me. Now, he's really going to marry me without preparations and my permission?

"Gago ba yang master niyo ha? Kahapon lang niya sa akin sinuot yung singsing tapos pakakasalan niya agad ako? Baka naalog ang utak niya nung ginawa namin ang kababalaghan?!" I suddenly asked my maids using tagalog. I know that they won't understand it, especially I cursed their leader in front of them.

Dark suddenly smiled. "Wala na po kayong magagawa. You are destined to marry him sooner or later because of the Amethyst ring."

Bigla naman akong napanganga. Halata sa mga mukha nila na mga foreigner sila. How come they know what I am talking about?! I even said Gago to Zero.

"As your personal maids, we know several languages including tagalog for us to be qualified in this job. Young Master also told us to speak tagalog and english only to you, Young Mistress." She said once again.

I gritted my teeth. Pagod na pagod pa ako! I didn't even have any breakfast yet!

"You guys can all leave first. I can bathe myself." I said to them and did the hand signal.

"As you said, Young lady." They all bowed and left the room.

_______________

I stared at myself in the mirror. My make up is light and yet it still matches my black braided hair. The jewelry that I have is only a simple earring with an amethyst stone and a diamond necklace with a gemini pendant on it.

I can't help but to smile. He knows that I am a gemini so he purposely chose one for me.

As for the dress, I am wearing a nasty gal all time low halter jumpsuit that matches my Botegga Veneta sandal. I can't help but be amazed of Zero because he already knows my foot size and my body size.