Chapter 8

An Aphrodisiac is a substance that increases sexual desire, sexual attraction, sexual pleasure, and even sexual behavior. Not all aphrodisiac is bad, but the one that I have right now is actually a poison. You'll be dead once you didn't met the standards of your desire. Enduring this one will cause you death.

"What kind of Aphrodisiac poison is this?"

"The Jamaican Aphrodisiac." Nine said.

I gulped. The most lethal Aphrodisiac. I have a bad feeling about this and I know that this is not just about guessing games.

One can kill 50 people with just an ounce of venom, the other one is the most lethal bacteria poison, and this, the fucking lethal aphrodisiac that can kill a person within just six hours if the standard of pleasure can't be met.

"So what do I do next?" I asked Nine. Even though, I know I am bound to drink a poison, I don't have the strength to mark it in my mind.

He gave me a dagger. Bigla namang kumunot ang noo ko.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"The latest Trench dagger produced by the Hydra Espionage. It can cut any steel. One of the best daggers invented by our Scientist."

I closed my eyes deeply. What are you thinking Zero?

"What should I do with this nine?"

After the seven poisons, he gave me a dagger. This is quite tricky.

I can't help but glare at Nine as well. Until now, he is not answering my question. Ano ba gagawin ko sa mga 'to?

Staring game? Ganoon ba?

"Relax. Nine has nothing to do with this." I heard Zero's voice. As I thought, this room may look like it's a normal room but its walls must be a glass and inside is an illusion. He can also hear my every questions to Nine.

"Choose one poison among the seven. After that, you'll be accompanied by the seven prisoners from the different fallen mafias." He said.

Fallen Mafias.....just like Konstantin. They could be his companions or his partners in his illegal businesses.

"I'll grant one of them freedom once they got to kill you. Only one can exit the room. It could be you or it's one among them." He happily explained. If only I can see his expression right now, I would definitely cursed him and kill him on the spot.

Talaga? He is granting them freedom with my death? And while fighting them, I also need to choose one poison among the seven. What a psychopath.

Just by setting up this rules in which your wife's life has a thirty/seventy percent chance rate to be alive makes me want to torture him in the worst way as possible.

"And I got to drink a poison? How about them?" I asked him.

"What you'll choose will be given to them as well." He said that made me think that this test is quite fair.

Since all the seven prisoners hates me, but each of them also are enemies which puts me in an advantage. Only one can escape in this room alive.

It has to be me.

"What if I chose Aphrodisiac and have sex with them?" I smirked.

I heard a loud bang. If I am not mistaken, he is fuming mad right now by my question.

Makinig kalang Zero. You purposely put that aphrodisiac in the choices.

"Don't forget our first agreement, my wife. The three. I emphasized it well. You must know that all of them are equivalent to death, right?" I can sense the danger in his statement.

"Is that a threat, Zero?" I asked him and chuckled. I even lied down in the bed with my arms and legs crossed. A sexy position that can arouse any men.

Since, I have the beauty and the body. It's too hard to resist me. Watch my every move, Zero.

You must watch it well.

"Nine, let her choose a poison already and get out." Zero's voice is cold and still dangerous.

Nine flinched because of the authority from his mad boss.

"Luna, please choose a poison to your liking." He said while his hands are sweating.

A poison to my liking? That's ridiculous.

"Leave the aphrodisiac alone and get out." I dangerously said at him.

If an Alpha from a pack of wolves has so much authority, then a Luna must have the authority to the Alpha. To make her the real boss and she'll be feared by those dangerous wolves.

Soon, I'll tame Zero myself. I'll seduce him to the point of no return. I'm going to have grasp on his neck.

I hurriedly drunk the red aphrodisiac. It's too bitter as expected in a poison. "Let them enter, my dear husband."

I tried to calm myself since the poison is currently giving an effect to my consciousness. I started to feel hot and my orgasm is already in a mess.

I used the dagger to cut my left arm. I don't care if it will leave a scar in the future or not but the most important thing to happen today is for survival. Given the fact that this fight I'll face is a battle between desire and death.

To tease Zero whose watching my every move, I also tore some part of the skirt from my strapless red dress only to reveal my long legged flawless legs. My body is my weapon for now. All those men, even though they are some kinds of legendary when it comes to killing, they can't refuse a girl when they are in an aphrodisiac state.

A Tiger male is a slave to a tiger female in heat. Thank God I am still in a right mind because of the pain.

"What are you doing, Red?" Zero asked from the audio mic. I can sense his murderous aura coming from there.

"I'm going to stop the blood in my arms." I said and chuckled. I'm going to let you taste Zero, the medicine that you gave me. The frustration and rage.

"I'm ready." I said using my seductive voice.

And there, I saw the seven men, weaponless, hungry, and in lust. It's a good thing that I have the dagger with me.

With their strength, they can easily steal the dagger from me. But a fool never chooses the right choice.

"Come here my little wolves. Come and let's have fun." I said and licked the back of my palm as if I am a tigress.

They hurriedly come at me. But I dodged their every attacks.

"Want some sex?" I asked them.

They all stopped as if they were all controlled by just hearing my voice. Jamaican Aphrodisiac is no joke. It can turn a fully skilled killers into something whose dumb and crazy.

"I can only choose one among you." I said acting so weak yet dangerous. I threw the dagger in front of the seven men. "Don't underestimate me boys." I said and act as if I'm feeling hot to the point I am out of breath. Anyway, it's just an act to make them believe that I am still under the influence of the drug.

The room is not gigantic but it is big enough for those boys to fight without harming the bed and me.

I smirked. Zero, do you really think that I would use my strength to fight all this trash people?

They are all out of my league.

"The show is about to start." I murmured and watched them using my murder intent.

@Miss_Acyl