Chapter 9

Lust. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? No one really knows.

It can be bad for others but in this situation, it will definitely help me pass this hellish test. I'm thankful that those guys are craving for sex from me.

This room has became a bloodbath. A man, with his good built body easily killed the six other men. He is handsome and quite intelligent. As if he is not under the influence of the Jamaican Aphrodisiac.

"Your arm is bleeding, Monsieur." I whispered.

He stopped and faced me. He is still emotionless. I hate those kind of people who is really hard to read.

"Your arm is bleeding too." He said with his french accent.

I smirked when he played the trench dagger as if he is teasing me. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked him.

There's still no emotion coming from his eyes but his aura is enough to make me alert. Someone like him is smart like me.

The hardest enemy are not the strong ones, but the smart ones. You need to be careful, you might not now but they're ready to slit your throat.

"Why would I kill you?"

I smirked and sarcastically laughed. "You're rude to ask me while I am asking you. A question is not considered as an answer."

He wanted to kill me. His murderous aura and killing intent is too visible. His hands is shaking from anger but his body is still poised.

Luckily, I'm not that dumb to come here unprepared that even Zero is clueless about it. He thinks that I'm going to play fair and square to his game? Cheating is a new strategy nowadays.

"You are his wife." Every words coming from him seems to be mixed with a lethal venom.

"I am. Will you kill me now?" I challenged him.

He attacked me in this bed. The trench dagger is aimed at my neck. "Any last words?" He asked me.

Zero, if you really are watching from afar, what will you do? I am in a worst situation. Will you save me or will you still test my capabilities?

"I want you to kiss me." I seductively said. He seems reluctant. "It's too hot. I want to die being satisfied."

Can't you guarantee a woman's last dying wish?

He smirked and arched his eyebrow. "So you're still under the influence of the Aphrodisiac?"

"Hmm." I moaned and closed my eyes. His body is now distracted. I can feel that his dick is getting hard.

He can withstand the power of the aphrodisiac because he also cut his arm but that is not the case for now.

With or without any aphrodisiac, no man can resist my deadly charm. He is smart but not smart enough. Let's say, he fell in my trap because of his lust.

He took the bait. He kissed me hard. His hands are traveling in every part of my body. He even inserted his hand on my panty. But he's doing a big mistake. I am already someone's woman.

And there, a loud bang was heard. "Bingo!" I happily said and pushed the dead man.

I kissed my silencer gun that I had just stolen in the Hydra. Of course, I stole it when nobody is looking. "Sorry, I should be the one asking you for your last words. But you're stupid to think that a kiss is enough for me to die." I slowly whispered to the dead guy. He has talents. It's a pity that I had just killed a very interesting guy.

Someone opened the room.

"You passed the test." He said while he is mad. He is even holding a gun.

"Is kissing him equivalent to death too, dear husband?" I asked him.

He smirked and shot the guy fourteen times. Exactly seven on the face and seven on the hand that has been inserted on my panty. "You did a good job." He said and he throw the gun.

The man's face is now disfigured and his right hand is completely soaking on its own blood.

"You're jealous aren't you?" I asked him.

He advanced his body into mine. I closed my eyes deeply because of the pain when he slowly get the red cloth from my arm and licked it. The pain can make me have my consciousness against aphrodisiac but it doesn't mean that I am free from it.

"Why did you cut yourself?" He asked with concern in his eyes.

I smiled gently. "Then why didn't you open the door when that guy pointed a dagger at my neck?"

He sighed and kissed me slowly. "I believe you, Red."

Putanginang sagot na yan.

"But I am mad that someone touched your lips and body. So, I am going to clean it." He said seriously. It's your fault after all.

My heart is beating too fast. I am angry at him but I still like the way he pursued me. Am I his agent or a luna? A wife or his benefactor? I don't even know what I am to him. But what matters more is that I really am craving to his touch.

But kissing him feels right. "I'll be your living antidote, Red."

I hugged his neck. "And I'll be your living Aphrodisiac. I'm going to ruin you tonight, Zero."

I easily destroyed his suit with the trench dagger. His eight pack abs and well built body surprised me.

He also hurriedly tore my bloody strapless dress and untied my tight corset. "You are the epitome of Seduction."

I smirked. Our breaths are chasing us. "And so you are to me." I sexily said and pushed him on the bed. I took the initiative to be on top of him.

I began to kiss his face, down to his neck and slowly to his sweaty alluring abs. I even let his manhood inserted into my vagina with full force. Both of us is catching for our breath.

Push and pull. My move became faster. Our moans are getting louder and louder.

I scratched his back using my pointed nails. "You're mine Zero. Ugh."

He moaned harder when I pushed myself unto him. He is getting harder and better. With my full strength, I tried to push myself deeper because I know that his juice will come. It will always be about the powerful erection.

"Ugh Red." He said and glanced me with fury. His eyes are like those of the wolves whose looking on their targeted prey.

Finally, I got out from the top of him. He kissed my legs all the way to my feet.

"Long live my Luna. You passed all the tests." He said.

I offered my hand to him so that he can kiss the back of my hand.

"It is always my pleasure, Zero." I said back and slowly closed my eyes. I'm now tired but I'm happy that I became part of the Hydra starting from today.

"Sleep now, Wife." He whispered and gently covered me with the blanket.

His actions are always unbelievable. He can spoil, be strict, be caring, and act as if he really loves me as his wife. Or he can even kill me in a way....he's cruel and gentle.

You never failed to surprise me every single time, Zero.

@Miss_Acyl