Chapter 7

Poisons. I have fear from them. At such a young age, I almost died from drinking with a poison in it. My Step Grandmother tried to kill me, but she failed. I don't know for what reason but she kept on blaming my existence. That I am a mistake and I do have a lowly assassin mother. I've been in a coma for a month because of it.

The antidote to fully detoxify my body before is really so hard to find that my parents even thought that I wouldn't survive. And I guess I survived for a reason.

Poisons don't scare me anymore. I guess my will to live is why I am still alive today.

I need to overpower her and stop her influence in my clan. Naging asawa lang siya ng Lolo ko, pero hindi ko siya kadugo.

"So tell me the rules." I said to him. I have already accomplished two tests, and I'm not going to let anything and any of my weakness to stop me.

I've already been poisoned before but I didn't die. If Zero insist me to drink poisons, then I should face it. I always know that Death will not come my way for now.

"It's still a guessing game." He said.

I raised my left eyebrow at him. "Do you really think that I would believe you that it is just about guessing game?"

He shrugged. "It'll be more exciting if I will not spoil the plan. Anyway, after you guess the poisons that I will present in the table, you'll know what I have to do with you."

"Let me guess it, you're going to let me drink poisons aren't you?" I said and sat on his lap.

He hugged my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. "You have a point but it's not just all about drinking poisons, Red."

"You're too cunning for a husband." I said.

Did he background checked me? Does he know that I have immunity with some poisons? Or does he know that I was almost killed by it and he's letting me face my fears?

He really wants to test me If I can face and survive it or not. "I know you can do it, Red." He sleepily said.

Woah, he still have the guts to act so sleepy when I'm about to have my third life threatening test.

"I'm going to take my revenge on you after I passed this test. You will regret this Zero." Nangigigil kong sambit.

He chuckled. He even caressed my hair. "I'm going to wait for it."

"Shall we start now?" He asked me.

A certain someone entered the room with a tray. It has 7 bottles on it. Some are even colorless.

"Nine, accompany her." Zero said to the man and he faced me.

"Come with him in a room. Don't worry, your every move will be seen by me." He said.

"I guess I'll worry even more since you'll watch my every move." I sarcastically said to him. It would be more comfortable if you can't watch my every move.

Hindi natin alam. Baka mag bago ang isip niyan at mas dagdagan pa ang paghihirap ko. He is a man that is addicted to schemes. Now I understand why not any single woman survived by staying beside him. It's either they died or they were shot by a Midazolam drug.

I got no choice but to enter a room that has a small lamp shade, a master's bed, and a single table. What is the purpose of this bed?

Is it for the purpose of me dying here after I consumed many poisons?