Chapter 13

What great value does money have? Most auctions are just a game for the rich people to display their wealth.

No matter how much they paid for something beyond it's original price, it won't still matter as long as they will secure their fame and power in the society. It's still a type of boasting their power and influence.

"An ancient cauldron from the Han Dynasty, the starting bid is 100,000 USD."

Hindi ko naman maiwasang hindi mabulunan. Even a cauldron from the Han dynasty was stolen by them. Besides from the stolen antiques, most people bid more to human organs and drugs. They suck as hell.

Every next bidder must put atleast, 20,000 USD higher compared to the former bidder of the item.

Many people bid to the cauldron when Zero also known as Mr. Martin bid for it. "800,000 USD."

Doon nalang ako napanganga. If that amount is converted to philippine money, then it is already thirty eight million and two hundred thousand. You can even buy a villa from that amount of money.

"1 Million USD!" Sigaw ng isang babaeng mataba na nasa 40's din ata at kinindatan pa si Zero.

I can't help but be nauseous. Mr. Martin is an old ugly man and I can't believe that there's another frog that has gotten a liking to him.

Mabilis ko namang kinurot ang asawa ko. "Ayusin mo ang plano mo sa buhay, Zero."

He chuckled. "I can't believe you're considering an old woman your rival."

So may plano pa talaga siya magloko?

"2 million USD!" Zero smirked when he doubled the price. Even the woman who competed with him blushed.

"Going once, going twice, sold to Mr. Martin!" The auctioneer said.

Two Million is indeed too much for an antique cauldron. But then, Zero keeps bidding for other antiques since Mr. Martin is someone known as an antique addict.

The Bidding may seem so fine but because of this, most mafias are having grudges with each other if they can't buy an item that they want. The aura here really shows killing intent.

"Great Mafia Misters and Mistresses, here I welcome you the main highlight of this auction." The auctioneer said.

I gulped. I have a bad feeling about this. I unconsiously hold zero's hands.

"Relax, Red. Everything is going to be okay." He whispered.

I nodded. As long as Zero is here, we can win this. We will survive this, and I can fuck them real hard.

Just watch Croexidon. You better watch us.

"Twelve Fresh ladies of different races as sex slaves! Starting of bidding each is 1 Million USD!" The auctioneer said that results to vigorous screams from the male audience.

This is a crime agaisnt women. How could they abduct twelve people as if they are just selling some dogs? And sex slave? The world of the Mafias are really something. It's really a shame that I also came from a mafia family.

Zero smirked. "Ten, Nine, Eight."

Why is he counting? Does that mean that it is his way of starting the signal?

"Seven, Six, Five."

"The First item is Greed. She has an African beauty and has a wonderful face and beauty. The size or her cup is D! Again, the starting bid is worth 1 million USD!" The auctioneer said then whistled.