Chapter 15

Zero's eyes are focused on me. "The Croexidon is no easy opponent. We don't have a choice but to weaken their forces."

I nodded. My parents' life is at stake. Specially, Madame Arriana, is still alive. The spouse of my grandfather and the stepmother of my father. She's holding the position of the Leader in the Melendez clan and she chose to move to Russia with my parents to threaten me.

"That's why Hubris is here to accompany us." He said.

I turned my gaze to the teenager Hubris that's holding a laptop and those devices that I don't seem to know. Unless, those things are gadgets that is only exclusive for Hydra's use?

He smirked. "My people specializes in hacking and that's our main job in Australia's Headquaters. Although, I am good but the Croexidon also had thousands of hackers to fight with Hydra's hacking skills."

Napalunok naman ako. Given the fact that he looks young, he's also specializes in hacking.

"But as of the moment, the Hydra has the upperhand." He said and he started typing to his laptop.

"You look amazing Hubris for a teenager." I complimented him.

He literally stopped and also Zero's face is now dumbfounded. "I think you got the wrong idea, Red."

Napatikhim naman si Hubris sa sinabi ko. "I would like to clarify Luna that I am already in my early thirties."

I can't help but be shocked. You see, I am already twenty one and how come he looks younger than me? "Y-You mean..."

This time, Zero laughed so hard. You really wouldn't think that he is a leader of the Hydra by the way he laughs like a crazy retard man. "God, Red. Are we suppose to talk about missions or you're more focus in guessing everyone's age? Hubris is the Eldest of all the Cardinals including me."

I threw my dagger looks on him. "Shut up, Zero. I won't sleep with you tonight."

I heared him cussed but at the same time, he is still chuckling as if I really am a clown or a witch in his eyes.

"You can continue, Hubris." Never mind your Alpha.

"For now, we succeeded in planting a satellite in the space where the Russia's information can be located. Although, some are being blocked but it is still helpful to know their bases and plantation for drugs."

Now, we are even talking about satellite as if making one isn't a big thing for Hydra. This Espionage is the real deal.

"Let's talk about Weslaco, the town of Texas and a gateway between them and Mexico. It is a town that's famous for violent crimes, including murder, rape, robbery, and assault. You really would think that's the Croexidon's doing." Hubris said.

"But that's not the only thing. It is one of their main places for their plantation of drugs and a storage for human organs that is being fully distributed in the Continent of America."

Mabilis naman akong napanganga. Plantation of drugs and a storage for human organs? The Croexidon clan are really going against the true nature of this world. As if they are all the descendants of Satan himself.

Hubris gave us fake identification cards and an unknown face. "Luckily, I barged into their system. With this ID, you can enter the base in Welasco and confiscate everything in there. I believe that many hostages are still being imprisoned and they are only waiting until their organs are being stolen by the Croexidon."

I can feel the unexplainable aura coming from Zero. Although, his eyes are emotionless, I can still feel the killing intent from him.

"You have done a good job, Hubris. You really have pride in your work." Zero complimented him. He really deserves the code name "Hubris" which means excessive pride.

"It's really a good thing to face those captains once again. I will not let them off. I'll make sure to weaken their forces until what's left is only their corpses."

"That would be the time to make my Espionage stronger, enough to face the Croexidon in Russia. And that is the time where I'm going to save your parents, Red."  He seriously said.

I know that Zero wouldn't let me down. Who would've thought that he is doing this for me? Those efforts that a husband who'll give to his wife even though their marriage didn't started from love.

Zero snapped his finger. "So what are we waiting for?"

Many people entered the main room of this place while they are carrying different kinds of weapons both for offense and defense.

Another mission is about to come. I can't help but feel the boiling of my blood because of excitement.

_________________

Zero is wearing his silicon face same with me. He is wearing an orange working suit for workers whose assigned in organizing the human organs while I'm wearing a violent one since I'm assigned to plant cocaine and marijuana. They also have methamphetamine or also known as shabu drug in Asia.

We are currently still in flight using our private plane. Usually, it will take at most twenty hours to travel using the plane from New York City to Texas but according to our professional pilot, time is not a problem and five hours would be enough.

"We are preparing for landing. Please fasten your seatbelts." The pilot said.

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply and by the time I opened my eyes, I saw Zero's eyes shouting with vengeance and his hands playing with guns as if they are his toys.

He looks like a bad boy whose ready to kill everyone whom he got his eyes on.

"Let's start." He sexily said when we took off from the plane, two kilometers away from the base.

After walking, we finally arrived to our destination. Guards are everywhere to check everyone whose planning to enter the base sponsored by the Croexidon.

Zero is walking with his case like those other people wearing an orange suit. Unlike those people who have organs inside the case, he has guns and grenades. I really thought they would  check the case with their bare eyes but they only used the monitor system to scan if the inside is really an organ or not.

"You may enter." The guard said to Zero.

I heard Hubris laughed  in my hearing device. No wonder Zero easily entered the gate pass without alarming the system.

Hubris of Pride is behind it. The main hacker of the Hydra.

I smirked when I myself also entered the base. Make your friends close and foes closer.

Zero's hands does have ten grenades and threw it to the greenhouse of the base, killing all the people planting marijuanas and cocaines.

He even gave me a whip and a handgun with a silencer. "Shoot as much as you want, Red."

He walked passed through people whose armed with weapons and they all end up being lifeless because of Zero's quick hands.

He tore his Silicon face when he saw the captains wearing violet medals in his front. He revealed himself just like that?

"Dead Men Tell No Tales." He coldly said and started firing his gun to people who meets his eyes.

He is a killer with a tainted heart. An agent who kills like an art.

He is Zero Cornielle Cole. The Alpha of the Hydra Espionage who raids bases as much as he wants. Who massacres criminals. Who tortures mafias with his power to kill.

@Miss_Acyl