Chapter 14

Someone caressed my hair gently. The scent filled my nose with familiarity of comfort.

I smiled sweetly and hugged it. Such a hard pillow but it still gives me a perfect solace.

"My wife is a heavy sleeper." Someone said and chuckled sexily.

Am I dreaming? How could my pillow talk? Not unless...

I slowly opened my eyes only to see my husband unharmed and he is smiling directly at me. "You fought so brave, Red." He said as if he is claiming that he is too proud of me as my husband.

Mangiyak ngiyak ko siyang tingnan. I was damned scared when I saw that building from Greece being exploded. I really thought I wouldn't see him once again. "H-How can you escaped unscathed? You know how worried I was, Zero!"

You are a monster for escaping that in the first place.

I was about to scold him once again when he kissed me gently. Slow, wonderful and his lips offers a taste like a luscious wine that makes me more addicted to his kiss.

I wonder if this is what they called love? I did marry him for my own convenience. He offered his hand to help me and I can't help myself to think that only someone with a hard heart will not fall in love with him.

Did I fall for his dangerous trap?

"I promised that I won't let anyone hurt you and even if they do, they'll live their whole life six feet under the ground." He sexily said.

I can also sense that his aura is getting darker and darker. "But you have a big bruise at your sexy back."

"Kung pwede ko lang silang patayin ng paulit ulit. That would've been fun." He said that with his innocent face. You really wouldn't realize that he killed many mafias before.

I chuckled a little. "So, where are we now? Are we in the Sweet Palace?" I really miss Uncle Pierre. He is maybe a duke but he treats me like a normal woman.

His face became more serious and shook his head. "We are in the headquarters of America."

"Will we have an another mission?" I asked him.

He smiled. "You can say that. But your safety matters the most. France is not a safeplace for you anymore."

Bigla naman akong kinabahan. What do he mean about my safety?

"B-But France is where the main headquarters of the Hydra are located. We are more safer there." Suhestiyon ko sa kaniya.

"As of the moment, Fornicatio is ruling over France. I did this for you, Red."

I think I know why he is doing this. Infact, I thought that France is enough to handle Russia and my clan from the Philippines.

"Did they found out that I seek help from you? That I got married?" I asked him. Especially, that I became an agent of the Hydra that makes me a traitor and worthy to receieve the unforgivable sin from our clan.

But what scares me the most is about my parent's safety. Hawak parin sila sa leeg ng tanginang babaeng yun. Masiyado na siyang matagal na nabubuhay sa mundo. She should rest, and I shout put her into eternal rest.

"They found out that you went to France but rest assured that they still didn't know about your connections to Hydra." He smiled.

I sighed. "But my parents, how are they?" Naluluha kong tanong. I really am close to my parents as if we are a perfect normal family without any problems. They treated me like a precious jem and a vulnerable princess.

"According to my spy, they are doing fine. But I can't make anymore contact to my spy since your clan went to Russia. Konstantin's hellplace." He said.

I think I know why he can't move any further. He can sent a spy to my clan but not to the Croexidon. Every spies will lead to their own doom. It will also be the reason that the Hydra will be in danger once our spies are caught.

He kissed my forehead. "You still need time to rest. We'll talk further about this problems, alright?"

I smiled back. Luckily, I found him. Zero is a thousand times better than Konstantin.

"Thank you, Zero." I whispered.

Humiga na rin siya sa tabi ko. He hugged my waist. "Sleep tight, Mi Amor."

I love you.

I heared that he whispered something more but his voice is not loud enough.

________________

Morning already passed in an instant. We are currently in the New York, city of lights, and the busiest city of the world.

"The Myth of all Boutiques." I whispered when we arrived to the boutique same with France. I can't still believe that Fornicatio chose New York to place his headquarters in America.

But as they said, the busiest places can be considered the safest.

The boutique also has the emblem of Hercules and the Great Hydra. It also have the constellations of the Hydra from the Greek Mythology.

Zero held my hands. "You have a beautiful amethyst ring."

I smiled. Eventhough our marriage is sudden, but he didn't forget to prepare a beautiful ring where the Amethyst gem is being emphasized.

"I guess, it would be better if you have a necklace that is a good pair with your wedding ring." Bulong nito dahilan para kumunot ang noo ko.

Unlike with France, where the entrance is located in the ladies room, Fornicatio's main headquarters' entrance is in men's fitting room.

Zero's necklace has an opal stone in it, but then because he is now married with me, the center of the opal stone has a small amythest stone in it.

"This is my gift to you, Red. You have now the full success to enter any headquarters of the Hydra with or without me." Sabi pa niya at isinuot ito sa akin.

My necklace is a wonderful gemini design, just like the necklace that I wore on our wedding day. But this time, the opal and amythest stones are being emphasized.

I smiled sweetly. No wonder why Zero didn't give me any key to enter the headquarters in France. It's because he is still in the process of making it.

I hugged him so gently. "Thank you, Zero."

He smiled and after that, we entered the secret room of this place. The people bowed respectfully to us and they all said, "Welcome, Head Alpha and Head Luna."

The Eight Leaders of the Hydra is considered an Alpha or Luna in their headquarters and that makes us the Head of the Heads of Hydra.

I saw a familiar figure, back when all the cardinals' seat are present in France.

He smiled and bowed his head. He is about to hold my hand to kiss it as a sign of greeting when Zero himself stopped him. "No need for formal greetings, Hubris."

Hubris of Pride. The seventh head of Hydra from the headquarters of Australia.

We also entered the gigantic room. Unlike in France who has 9 main seats, this room only has one. The others has lower seats.

Zero clasped his hand and crossed his legs. His handsome figure really dominates this office.

"Now let's talk about our business." He seriously said.

A/N: Red has an amethyst ring in their wedding and a gemini necklace. Pero yung binigay ni Zero is a key necklace to enter any headquarters of the hydra na may stones na opal and amethyst.

@Miss_Acyl