Epilogue

Zerious' POV

Love is the most sweetest thing that I've tasted but it can also become the cruelest thing.

You can't force love and you can't also escape from it. Meeting Red is not just about a mere coincidence, not just about work....it's not even just about a contract...

From the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew that this woman would change me. I can turn her request down but I chose not to do it...seeing the courage in her eyes at that time, It made me looked up to her. To the point that I can't stop looking....

To the point that I can't stop loving her.

"It's okay Zerious. They won't break." Red said. It's been a week since we got discharged from the hospital.

Our three kids are healthy. Audi got the features of Red but my attitude. He is the first born and the most normal one among his siblings.

Cadillac and Chanel on the other hand got my features but they have a hundred percent of Red's attitude. Isn't it cute to think that I'm going to have three Red in this house?

"B-But they look small. I might hurt them Red." I've tried and practiced on carrying dolls, but thinking that I'll carry my kids is scary. Ang liit liit nilang tatlo.

"I'll carry Audi and Cadillac. Tapos ikaw naman ang sa prinsesa natin."

"You'll going to do great, Zero. Ngayon ka pa natakot eh hilig mo naman akong buhatin." She teased me.

It's different. The difference of the size of my palm and Chanel's body are not that far. Kayang kaya ko siyang buhatin kahit sa isang kamay lang. But what if she'll get squeezed? What if I can't control my strength?

Handling a grenade is way more easier than holding my precious child.

Chanel started to cry. "P-Princess stop crying. Daddy is here." Natataranta kong sambit.

I caressed her little face....she stared at me for five seconds. "Hi." I whispered.

"Ohhh? Oong?" She made a sound. I can't belive it.

A tear escaped from my eye and I gently carried her in my arms. She's too light and a little bit warm. I can feel her tiny heartbeat.....and my baby smells so good.

"Yes, Chanel. I am your Daddy." I happily said.

"I love you, my little cherry." You are the child of the woman I love.

As I've said, I want to give the whole world to all of you guys. The power. The reputation. But that doesn't mean that I'll be too strict and will expect much.

Just do what you want to do, Chanel. "Dada will always be here for you."

She smiled and giggled as if she understood everything that I've said.

Ganito ba pag may anak kana? I never thought that I'll be in love with another female. But I just found myself being into Chanel, not just her but to her brothers too.

Our Audi and Cadillac.

Cadillac started crying. "Oongaaaa Ongaaaaaaa"

Chanel was shocked hearing hear broher's cry so she started crying as well. Loud and Clear.