Chapter 11

The eight cardinals of Hydra are the main leaders of this Organization. Each of them holds a district that can command thousands of agents and spies. According to Zero, those eight cardinals don't usually come in France if not important.

Since I am now the female counterpart of Zero, It also makes me their leader only a little below after Zero. Luna, the queen of Hydra.

Those cardinals are located to different countries. Zero is the one ruling over France.

"Madame, I am one. Gula of Gluttony. The first head of the Hydra from Antartica." The man said to me. It's my first time seeing him.

He is 6 ft tall, has blue eyes, and he does have intimidating looks.

I smiled. "Gluttony? Is it a deadly sin?"

The guy nodded his head.

"I am two, Luna. Fornicatio of Lust. The second head of Hydra from United States of America."

I know. I saw him before on my test. No wonder he is fluent in english, even his accent is clear. I'm glad that I've known him, along with six, seven and eight.

"I am three, Mistress. My name is Avaritia of Greed. The third head of Hydra from Africa." A beautiful black woman greeted me and bowed her head.

I like her code name. Avaritia is sexy, and it suites her well.

"My Lady, I am four. Tristitio of Sorrow. The fourth head of Hydra from Spain." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

What a domineering appearance.

"Luna, I am five. My name is Ira of Wrath. The fifth head of hydra from United Arab of Emirates." He seriously said. He does have a sexy beard that makes him more manly.

"Ni Hao, Luna. I am six. My name is Acedia of Sloth. The sixth head of hydra from China." She smiled and waved her hand.

I waved back. She's cute like her twin sister. You really wouldn't know that they are agents, and cardinals on top of that.

"I am seven, Madame. My name is Hubris of Pride. The seventh head of hydra from Australia." The boy in his teens can really be a cardinal? This boy may look weak but I suppose he has many cards to play.

The last one is eight. The sister of Six. I also met her once on my test.

"Konichiwa, Mistress. My name is Gloria of Vainglory. The eight head of hydra from Japan." She said and bowed her head.

So six and eight is ruling over asia? China and Japan are quite near. No wonder Zero assigned those countries to them.

I can't believe that Hydra is too strong. I can even think that they may have so many allies that is yet to be known. Worthy of being praised as the most powerful organization.

I wonder how strong the Croexidon Clan compared to Hydra?

Zero stood up from his seat and approached me with a folder on his hand.

"Cardinals, you may be dismissed." Zero said coldly.

"Yes Alpha!" All of them said and disappeared in this room.

"Is Hydra Amazing?" He asked me.

I smiled back. "Yes, it is. But don't be too full of yourself. Croexidon and Melendez are no easy opponents."