Chapter 29

Zerious' POV

"HAHAHAHA, I can't believe that you just fainted earlier, Zero."

That's an insult. She really has the audacity to laughed at me. "I was just nervous. They are our first babies, and who would have thought that you'll carry the three of them?"

She smirked and pinned me against the head board. "Are you scared to have three kids that will annoy your peaceful life in the future?"

I don't want to lie but knowing that we will have three babies in an instant makes me thrilled of how I'll become a good father in the future.

I can finally have little mini Reds that will occupy our mansion. That would be happier and cute....and of course, I want them to be like Red.

Sassy, Strong, Sarcastic, Intelligent, and has great beauty.

"At bakit hindi kana sumasagot? Are you backing out now, Mr. Cole?"

I started to kiss her passionately since our face have only little less than one inch apart. "Having my little seeds there with you is an advantage for me, Red."

"Ibig sabihin, hindi kana talaga makakatakas sa'kin. I'm really glad that you'll be with me forever."

"Sayang. Marami pa naman akong annulment papers." Aniya.

This woman really tests my patience. But does she really think that I would fall to her trap that easily?

"Okay. Tapos papakasalan kita ulit o ako na mismo ang magtatago ng triplets natin. I can do that with my intel. Do you really think that you have the power to go against me?"

"Do you, Mon chéri?" I asked her.

"Sa tingin mo ba papayag ako diyan, Zerious?!" This is bad. Umiinit na ang ulo niya.

"Of course, you won't. Kaya dapat kasama ka ha? I love you, Red." Let's end the argument. I need to lower my pride and spoil her so much.

She's carrying my three babies and I can't help but be in awe of how strong and capable she can be. My strong and reliable wife.....and she's mine. They are mine.

"Sa tingin mo ba, madadaan mo ako sa gasgas na linyang yan?" She said and crossed her arms.

I chuckled, she's getting cuter and cuter isn't she?

Napatingin naman ako sa impis niyang tiyan, you would never thought that it already has three babies in it.

I caressed her stomach and whispered, "Please be good to your, Mom. We can do this babies, it will only take months until you all will pop."

"I'm your Daddy Zerious, and I love you four." The fourth one is Red.

"Pakitanggal sa kamay mo, nakakakiliti." Namumula niyang sambit.

I chuckled, so she doesn't want to admit that she's loving it?

"Ayoko nga. I really do want to touch your stomach and talk to our kids."

"Para ka namang baliw. They won't hear you though."

"Palagi ka nalang sa'kin galit, Red. Parang dati ang sweet sweet mo." I said to her.

"Pinaglilihian mo ba ako?"

Mabilis niya naman akong hinagisan ng mansanas. "Iw, ayoko nga! There's no way that I would." Maarte niyang sambit.