Chapter 19

Zero's POV

I can't help but be sorry to Red when I can't even let her join this mission in Hydra.

I still have so many things to learn, I'm still wondering if it's the truth. If Gula's investigation tells the truth.

Ayokong magpadalos dalos. I trusted Red, but I still need to make things clear. Hindi ko rin alam kung anong magagawa ko pag ang ama niya talaga ang pumatay sa angkan ng ama ko.

But her safety comes first.

"A-Alpha."

"What is it Hubris?" My best hacker in Hydra. The reason why I can't trust Gula is because of Hubris.

Paano niya agad nalaman kung kahit si Hubris ay wala pang sapat na ebidensiya?

"The Headquarters of USA, was invaded." Seryoso nitong sambit.

"H-How?! That's fucking impossible." The first thing that comes in my head is Red's safety. She's there with Gula....how could it be invaded when Gula is in there in the first place?

Fuck. "How's Red? Is she fine?" As long as Red is fine. That place can still be reconstructed.

"Tell me Hubris. Where is my wife?" I angrily asked him.

He gulped. "S-She was abducted, Alpha. She's wounded."

"Our cameras in that organization were stopped but the only thing that's for sure was that Gula betrayed us."

"He's the one that shot Red as well."

Fuck. I need to go back. I need to see her.

"Where are you going Zerious?! We can't just stop." Seryoso nitong sambit.

We are currently in Russia and we are planning about our next move. This is the most critical moment that the Hydra would do its everything to make this raid successful.

"Wala akong pake. I need to look for Red first." I seriously said to him.

I can't help but worry knowing that she's been shot.

"It will still be useless, Zerious. They are not in US anymore."

Ikinasa ko naman ang baril at itinutok ito sa kaniya. I know Hubris is serious and is loyal to me, but I can't just seem to ease my anger.

"You are the leader of the Hydra, Zerious. You can't be swayed by your emotions."

"Gula must have his reasons why he have done that. Alam ko ring magiging kahinaan mo ang Luna. I know that she's still alive and she'll be a threat against you." Mabilis ko namang ibininaba ang baril.

I realized that I became a fool and acted irrational. He's right. I need to stay focus and cannot be swayed.

"But how can you be so sure that she's still alive?" As a husband, it's normal to be worried to your wife. Hindi man nagsimula sa pagmamahalan ang kasal namin, but I still have the responsibility to keep her safe.

Gula, why did you betrayed me? Now that you've abducted Red yourself and betrayed me, it's enough reason for me not to believe in you. I'm going to end you myself. You hurt my wife and I cannot forgive you for that.

Kadugo kita. Pamilya kita. You are a Cole. You fucking destroyed my trust.

Alam kong hindi ang tatay ni Red ang pumatay sa ama ko. And even if he really is, I can still talk to him. Wala akong gagawin without Red's permission. I want to gain her trust again.