Special Chapter I

Zerious' POV

I can't help but smile on our wedding day when my own beautiful bride is wearing the most beautiful dress that stands out than any dresses.

She's currently wearing an agent black dress, she have guns and daggers with her. The gloves that I gave her, she also wore it. She did not wear any veil, but what's on her hair is a pin that can pierce with anyone.

I'm also currently wearing a black v neck t-shirt and black pants. I have two hand guns with me, and what's stuck in my body are grenades. I'm also wearing black shades, but in truth... it is a spying device with good night vision.

We chose beach wedding in Boracay. I literally rented the whole island just so no one could enter it except for us.

The theme of our wedding are inspired by the Hydra and Red's Organization. All of our suites are black and in white color.

Is it crazy? No. I find it amusing that this will be the most unique wedding in the world.

She started walking with her killer heels, and our triplets are being taken care of by the Cardinals. They are having their agent suites as well, an infant version.

She smiled, her lips are as red as a rose, but it only makes her more dangerous and seductive to look at. "We really are going to marry again."

I nodded my head. "I'm glad that this time, you will never have the chance to escape from me again." I whispered. I took her hand and kissed it. "Mon Chèri, you are still beautiful as always."

Everything looks good to her. Can I just marry and marry her again? Non stop? I can't get enough of this moment. Ayaw ko itong matapos.

"I know right. But is my beauty scary for you?"

"It's scary in the most beautiful and gorgeous way. Your beauty itself is the definition of danger." It's like a drug. It's intoxicating. It's addicting.

Even if I've known her for years, I can't still get enough of her.

We faced the Bishop from France.

"Duke, do you take Madame Red Psyche Cole to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto her for as long as you both shall live? Again?" He asked.

"I do." I can still remember what I've said in our first wedding.

The 'it depends' answer is still stuck in my mind and her 'maybe' counterattack. Our wedding at that time was just civilian and it's simple in a good way.

"Madame, do you take the Duke to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Red faced me and smirk. "Maybe."

I smiled back. "What did you say, hon?"

"I do rather." She giggled.

She really have the time to tease me.

"By the authority vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife." The Bishop said.

"Duke, you may now kiss the Madame."

I faced her and scanned her beauty. Her smile, how her eyes shouts with danger and seduction.