Chapter 25

Zerious POV

"I destroyed this pen again." I smiled dangerously thinking that I destroyed a total of ten pens today.

The aura in this room is understandable. I know that they may think that there's something wrong but they thought right.

It's really important. I would probably be crazy if I'll wait for that promise again. You really will pay for this my wife. I will definitely make you pay for making me this insane.

I held an emergency meeting for my eight cardinals. They'll only be called if the current mission is a suicidal one or a nation threat.

"Greetings, Alpha." They all said and bowed to me.

"Gula of Gluttony(one), Fornicatio Of Lust(two), Avaritia of Greed(three), Tristitio of Sorrow(four), Ira of Wrath(five), Acedia of Sloth(six), Hubris of Pride(seven), Gloria of Vainglory(eight). Greetings my Cardinals." I clasped both of my hands.

Red said to me that she'll come back in my arms once I have done a good job. I literally do, even the word 'good' is an understatement for that growth that I have given to Yanice and her son.

I thought that she'll jump in my arms....but that woman blocked my phone number now. It has been two months since Yanice came back to the Philippines.

"I'll leave France temporarily. Every missions and problems will be discussed by all of you alone. I'll leave Hydra to all of you since I have a cat to chase and keep."

"A naughty cat if I may precise." They all understand that I am going for their Luna.

I closed my eyes and can't help but imagine her face, her body, her touch, her everything.

I'll come for you now, Red Psyche Cole.

You are mine all along. I am just going to get and bring you to where you truly belong.

Red's POV

I am currently just wearing my sports bra and jogging pants while I am jogging in the subdivision. I like red that's why that's the color that I am mostly wearing. My signature color.

Another day, another time to live.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I stopped and answered it. "Hello Monday?" One of my agents.

She did not answered for a whole minute. "Hello? May nangyari ba?"

I heard a familiar laugh from the other line. "I miss you, Red." A dangerous baritone voice that only belongs to one person.

Fuck.

"Zero what are you doing in my house?! Where's Monday? Where are my agents?" You need to calm down Red.

"You mean our house, hon. Our agents as well." He teasingly said.

"Damn it, don't you dare touch them." Mabilis kong sambit. I need to go back.

"I'm going to wait for you, mon chèrie." He said and ended the call.

It only took me ten minutes to come back in my own mansion. I hurriedly entered my house and it revealed some of the male guards unconscious and my female agents that's bowing their head to him. They look scared.