Cancer

Your (p.o.v.)
Cancer ran in my  family. My uncles and aunts had it even some of your cousins. But they survived it and went past it not getting it again. But for some reason when I got diagnosed with breast cancer it shocked me tremendously. I thought maybe I will never marry. But maybe I am just soggy from the chemo. I didn't tell Leo for two months. But he started to notice some changes. I started to get more and more weaker. I felt and seemed lifeless almost. So I broke the news to him. It was the hardest thing ive ever had to do in my life. I saw something in him break and knowing I've caused it. Made it hurt even more. He looked at me as if I was going to break any moment. Then a couple months later. My hair fell completely out. Ive lost a lot of weight I had bags under your eyes. Since I was always on some type of medication. I didn't feel the y/n everyone knew and loved. I lost myself in this disease that was killing me so slowly.

Leo (p.o.v.)
Have you ever seen the love of your life die slowly in front of your eyes? It hurts a lot. Knowing I can't save y/n. She is loosing herself and I am losing her. I can't lose her I love her. So I take her to her appointments. I make sure her room is clean. Her clothes are clean. I even bathe her because she is to weak to even clean herself. She started to loose her long black locks of hair. I can tell that's what hurt her the most was losing her hair. She loved her hair. I felt bad. But no matter how bad she thought she looked she was still so beautiful to me.