Forgivness(1)

You're ( pov)
No matter what you felt like you couldn't forgive Leo. He broke your heart, he is the love of your life. But if you really love someone do you cheat on them and expect them to believe you ever or will love them. 

No, you thought to yourself if he cheats he doesn't love you. You are one of a kind. No one is replicable. Closing your eyes you lay on your bed. Feeling the tears rolling down your rosy red cheeks from crying the whole day. Of course, Leo tried calling multiple times, apologizing saying it's a mistake that he loves you and only you. 

So you mute his notifications but he spams so much you decided to block him. Curling up in the bed you snuggle next to your stuffed animal. 

Then hearing a knock on the door you look through the peephole and see Leo. You run into your room before he hears or even sees you.

 He keeps knocking and ringing everything he could do. You eventually heard your annoying neighbor come and tell Leo to leave or they would call the police. 

So you see him leave and his car speeds away. For once in your life, you were thankful for your annoying neighbor. Going back to bed you feel the hot tears come down, feeling drowsy you go to sleep.