Can't forget you

You're (p.o.v.)

Do you ever start to like a guy and you can't seem to forget about him. The guy is not interested but you can't get him out of your mind. You wait for his text messages. To see if he views you instagram or even your snapchat and he never does. I tend to scroll through the old messages seeing where he use to put effort. Where he actually showed genuine interest. It seems so forgein but I miss it. I want to grasp it so badly what did I do? What did I do wrong for him to stop checking up on me. For him to stop saying how beautiful I am and how badly he wants to see me. I miss him but I never had him! Isn't that odd to miss someone when you never had the title saying you are together. Then my thoughts start to go all over the place. He's definitely talking to other girls. He's definitely was just bored when he texted you those things. They mean nothing. You mean nothing to him don't you get it? Stop following your heart and you your brain for once. He has a bunch of girls kissing the ground he walks on. Plenty of girls saying how much they love him and they would do anything for him. He definitely said it back having them believe the lies he had told you.