Sunrise

You're (pov)
 I was at the park laying down on the grass next to Leo, the sunrise was so nice and so calming coming down. I've had the biggest crush on Leo.

 I don't know if he likes me back I highly doubt it. He was looking up at the sky, so like I was and then I reach in for a kiss but Leo he dodged it looking away awkwardly. 

I feel the tears start to well up in my eyes. 

Leo says this "I don't want to lead you on, I don't feel a connection we are two different types of people. 

But I feel like it's the right thing to prevent future damage, you are a sweet girl and I know you will find someone and I wish the best for you.
When he says that tears start to go down my face.

 I quickly wipe them getting up. I brush the dirt off my jeans and say this is a mistake I should have never tried to kiss you. Goodbye Leo, I start to walk away and Leo grabs me by my forearm. Y/n don't leave cmon!

I look at him laughing, boys seem to like the girls who laugh at everything, the ones who get undressed before the second date. I'm not one of those girls! 

That's why I don't fit it into your expectations. He looks at me shocked. I walk out of the park and slam the door to my room. Sighing in my bed I cry myself to sleep. I'm never going to find anyone