Basketball Diares

Leo (P.O.V.)
*dribble* *dribble* Are you f*cking kidding me I still can't make a measly three-pointer. Throwing the ball down in frustration I sit on the bench trying to cool down. I heard a giggle then a girl took the basketball and said watch and learn she made a half-court shot. With one swift of a movement with her right arm.
She smirked and swayed her hips walking away. Getting my basketball I rush to her. So what's your name? She giggled looking into my eyes it's y/n what's yours? I smirked saying, Leo. Well, she said do you want me to give you some pointers or what? She took the basketball from me and made the shout yet again. I took the back trying to do it but failed yet again. Y/n went behind me making me bend my right elbow back and she said now shoot. I did and I made it! Sh*t thanks y/n I said going for a hug without realizing it. She giggled and gave me a firm hug and rubbing my back gently. Her soft hair went into my face and her beautiful eyes looked at me. It looked like we were going for a kiss but she said I'm here every day so if you want to meet up we can. I smirked saying how lovely!

You (P.O.V.)
I grabbed my basketball leaving Leo there. I made sure to sway my hips back and forth just to make him well feel swell. He bit his lips and didn't stop staring at me until I was out of eye distance. He is a handsome guy he has blue eyes and golden blonde hair combed back just perfectly. Well, I'm going to make sure I'm coming back at the same time tomorrow but wearing something a little might I say sexier. Just to grab his attention.
( Next day)
The next afternoon I wore short blue basketball shorts with a white crop top.

I walked into the basketball court and I saw Leo making three-pointers he looked at me for a moment and his jaw dropped

I walked into the basketball court and I saw Leo making three-pointers he looked at me for a moment and his jaw dropped. I started walking there with my basketball and I made a half-court shot yet again. I went to Leo and said what's up. He looked at me up and down. Grabbing my waist he said you look good y/n. He looked me in the eyes and started kissing me I kissed him back passionately. He pulled me closer if that was even possible and he picked me up having us lean on a wall. I started to kiss his jaw and down his neck. God y/n your so hot damn it's so hard not to kiss you. I kissed him one more time before letting him go. He whined and said cmon y/n don't leave me hanging. I giggled hey good things you have to wait for. He smirked and went up to me squeezing my butt. Hey, I said no touchy. Can't help it he said you got a nice ass. Especially in those shorts.

You (P.O.V.)
Well, Leo, I have to go I'll see you tomorrow? He looked uneasy and said yea I'll see you tomorrow. Walking away I went into my house changed into my pajamas and jumped onto my bed. Well, another day another nickel! Why the heck did I say that. I giggled and my eyes felt heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

Leo (P.O.V.)
Taking the five-dollar bill I sniffed a roll of coke it was really good it just held me to relieve the pain that I was feeling. What I asked don't ya have a 20 I said chuckling loudly. Hey Leo that's all we have about so chill. I gave him the evil eye saying I was a joke but this will do. I sniffed another row of cocaine. By the way, the guy who gave me a bunch of rolls was Bruce. Bruce was a good guy who always gives me what I needed when I needed it this has been going on for about six months now. I kind of gave up on my basketball career occasionally shooting hoops at the park. But I started to come there more because of y/n. I looked at the clock it was 10 p.m. crap I got here like five hours ago how my late she's waiting for me there at the park crap five hours late I'm such an asshole. I went to the park to see it completely vacant. Then I went on a couple of blocks and I saw her in her driveway. She was shooting some hoops and she looked pretty depressed. Only wearing pajama shorts and a crop top. She looked my way and grab two basketball running into her house slamming the door in my face. I'm sorry I just lost track of time. She screamed to the door five hours you're late you're ridiculous. Come on meet me there tomorrow I'll make it up to you. She opens the door smirking at me to find one more chance Leo or that's it no more chances. I smiled at her saying thank you I will not mess this up.

Y/N (P.O.V.)
I woke up and look myself in the mirror. I looked like a madwoman. I went to take a shower washing my hair and washing my body quickly. I looked in the mirror start coming on my hair and putting on curling creams because my hair is super curly. I do some light makeup and put my hair up in a ponytail so want to play basketball later on I'll be perfectly fine. I grab my backpack and went to school. This was our first day of school, yeah and I'm pretty new to the neighborhood so I don't know anyone there. Walking into the front office I got my schedule and I saw Leo chilling by one of the lockers. He went up to me and said hey how are you doing and I don't know you go here. I hit him in the back of his head and I said I'm new here care to show me around? Yeah, he said be my guest and he leads the way. He showed me where all my classes work it turns out we have the most classes together so that means I get to see him most of the time. The first period is the worst worst worst class known to man yes math. He grabbed my hand meeting me at the class. The teacher had everyone settled down. Hello class my name is Mr. Schultz and today we have three new students who care to stand up? I stood up awkwardly not used to being the new student for school I've never been a new student. One girl said her name was Andy. There was another guy who said his name was Taylor. Then it was me! So what is your name Mr.Schltz said?! My name is y/n I said. I heard a bunch of guys wolf whistle when they saw me. Leo giving dirty looks. Settle down boys Mr.Scultz or do you guys want to go to the principal's office for wolf-whistling one of our new students. Sorry Mr. Schultz they said at the same time. I blushed sitting down in my seat and Leo said not to worry about them that I have a boyfriend. I looked at him funny and said and who may that be? He looked me in the eye-grabbing my hand and said me silly. Alrighty, then I said turning to my seat. I winked at Leo and the teacher keeps going over the rules and what we will be learning. Finally, it is the end of the day and I'm free from school. I quickly walk home. I change into some gym clothes. Then I spray perfume and put on some deodorant. Grabbed my basketball, and started walking to the park. I started shooting some hoops. It's been an hour he's still not here, it's been two hours he still not here. Out of anger I stormed out of the park and went home. I sat on my bed and started crying he set me up again and why am I his girlfriend!

Leo( P.O.V.)
Hahaha, why is there a man with a zebra walk into the house? He looks kinda weird he's wearing a clown possible he's eating a big piece of chicken. That's so funny he doesn't have any sauce for the chicken what a dumb clown. I feel so so so so so so so so so happy happy happy happy happy happy happy. What was I supposed to do today oh yeah I was supposed to play basketball with you umm what's her name again? Oh yeah, y/n. I went to her house grabbing another roll of cocaine before I leave. I stumble trying to knock on her door. She opens it looking super angry. What's up y/n! I tried grabbing her waist but she refused! What the hell Leo! You stood me up again what's your f*cking problem! My problem is you your such an ugly and an ungrateful b*tch! She looked at me with tears going down her eyes. Leo we are over don't talk to me don't look at me again. You are just a big stupid crackhead get some help she said shutting the door in my face.

You're (P.O.V.)
Slamming the door on Leo's facing I tried to go to my room. But I heard banging on the door. Y/n come on you love me please don't do this to me. This went on for 10 mins and I had enough. Dialing 911 I told them what was happening and they grabbed him away. Sorry for the disturbance Miss we will have him taken care of. Thank you I said please don't hurt him. He nodded and took Leo into Police Care. That was the last time I saw him for a whole year.
(1 Year Later)
Sitting in my new homeroom. I'm just wanting to get out already even though a new year just started. Then suddenly he was their Leo. The guy I loved the guy who was deep into drugs was there. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes and sat down next to me. He was silent until the end of the period. Y/n he said hello y/n. What I said what the heck do you want! He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I just wanted to say sorry. That I'm well now. I saw a notebook on his desk. With a huge basketball as the cover. I don't want to hear it just write it in your basketball diary!