Somebody that I use too know

Leo (P.O.V.)

     In life you are only going to find the love of your life once, I found that love of my life but I ruined it because of my stupid actions. She was a delicate flower and I ripped her too shreds, she was the light of my life, the person who made my world spin. My world was crashed once she left too move in with her dad too a another country for a year. A year without felling her touch only the sound of her voice. So it resulted in me starting too drink and just spiraling out of control. I would drink every night just trying too drink away the emptiness I felt. I started too get better, like starting stop drinking. I still missed her a lot tho, I was at a school event and I met this girl she was nothing like y/n. Once I met this girl named Allison right when I saw her I could see she instantly liked me. 

      The interest was very obvious, she was decently attractive, nice, somewhat of a good body. So we would text a lot. She would send me risky pictures that would get me through certain episodes. Y/n didn't like sending risky pictures but I didn't mind until she left because I didn't get too see her body everyday like I used too. Until one night Allison came over, I was really depressed because Y/n was supposed too finally be home tonight but her flight was delayed. I just wanted her in my arms already. Allison comes closer too me starting too feel around my body. It gave me tingles I haven't experienced in a while. I kept letting her do it, I should of stopped it. But I really liked it, I missed y/n touch so much. 

     She grabbed my hand leading too y/n and I shared bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed, pulling down my pants, while I took off my shirt. (Im bad with smut scenes) It happened so fast almost like it was happening in a blur. I start too fall asleep resulted in all the tiredness I have been feeling. Waking up in my bed. Barley remembering anything that happened. I wake up and see a shocked and sad y/n at the door of our bedroom. 

       Then I see Allison next to be sleeping curled into me, we are both completely naked. Y/n looks at me tears streaming down her face its almost like she is frozen in time. She drops the cake she has her hands and runs out of our bedroom. I look and I see I miss you baby on the cake and our anniversary on it. I started too cry running after her. I look outside and she is speeding out of the drive away. I made a big mistake.