Watermelon Sugar High

Leo (P.O.V.)
It's a summer evening and I decided to have a picnic with y/n. It was a beautiful day to have a picnic. Walking up to y/n house I see her big bright red door. I knock on it three times doing our secret knock. She opens the door and she always seems to take my breath away, she is wearing a red summery picnic dress. Smiling with her pearly white teeth I take her hand leading her to my Toyota Prius opening the door for her. She sits down leaning her head back. I open the door to the driver's seat and I sit down. I admire her for a couple of seconds, her legs look so shiny and they are so long. Then I look up to her torso seeing her beautiful curves. She has the most perfect body. I grab her by her waist pulling her onto my lap.

You are (P.O.V.)

Leo pulls me onto his lap, I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck softly. He kisses me on my lips. I bite his bottom lip because I know he likes that a lot. His hands rest on my thighs they reach to my hips, going under my dress he grabs my hips softly. His hands are so warm against my cold skin. Putting his hands up and down my torso he says Y/N you are so beautiful you know that? I giggle saying thanks, Leo. He starts to check me out biting his lip softly. Then he puts me back softly on my seat. Now Y/n he says it's time to go to the park so we could have a magnificent picnic that I have prepared.

Leo (P.O.V.)

I stop at the nearby park, but this park is truly the most peaceful ever. A lot of elderly people/couples come here. So it's perfect for Y/n and me. I lay out the blanket with the picnic basket on it. No one is at the park and we are under a shady tree in the corner. Y/n lays down on her back looking at the sky and all the clouds. I lay next to her pulling her close to me. Opening the basket I take out chocolate-covered strawberries because those are her all-time favorite. Taking the strawberry I feed her one, taking one she bites it softly. Then she kisses me on my lips, "nothing better than strawberries on a summer evening right"? She giggles saying and it "sounds like a song"? She grabs the berries from the basket saying " I want more berries and that summer feeling it's so wonderful and warm." Grabbing her thigh I say, "Breathe me in Breathe me out, I don't know if I could ever go without, I'm just thinking out loud, I don't know if I could ever go without."

Y/N(P.O.V.)

"Watermelon sugar high, Watermelon sugar high, I look at Leo saying "strawberries on a summer evening baby you're the end of June. He puts my dress up exposing my body saying "I want your belly and that summer feeling getting washed away in you.

Leo (P.O.V)

I start to kiss y/n thighs slowly than I start to kiss her stomach leaving little bite marks on it. She starts to wiggle around because she is a bit ticklish, I grab her waist kissing the top of her breast, and finally reaching up to her neck. Leo Y/n says let's finish this picnic babe okay?