If we met a different time

Your (p.o.v.)
I really liked him. I like kissing him holding his hand even the most slightest touch made me happy. We didn't have to do anything sexual in order to feel fulfilled. I just liked being around him. Being in his presence satisfied me enough. But he liked his ex he is still in love with his ex. He told me if he were to get back to his ex he would have to cut me off. When he said that it felt like I got punched. It made my body tense and freeze up. It really hit a nerve. I can't believe it's just going to be a stupid situationship. I'm not good enough to be someone's girlfriend. But I'm good enough to play pretend. Acting like your girlfriend and caring like a girlfriend would but never good enough to be his girlfriend. I know he will never see me as I see him. It hurts to know that any moment he can cut me off and not look back. I'm basically a healer I heal broken men. Once they don't need me they leave and never look back. I meant nothing to them and I never will. All my friend looks from behind the scenes watching me get hurt continuously. It's embarrassing and so hurtful. Will I ever be good enough for someone to be with me? I get sad randomly at times thinking about it. I look into the distance dissociating. Thinking about a unrealistic future. That will never happen. It hurts but at least I know the difference between reality and fantasy.