Star-Crossed Lovers

Y/n ( P.O.V.)
You loved Leo much more than you ever loved yourself. His beautiful golden hair is slicked back and his big beautiful blue eyes. That you swear you can get lost in every time you see him in an interview or even pictures. How is he possibly still extremely attractive at the age of forty-three years old you ask yourself? Posters magazines even t-shirts of him you have just to show your love and appreciation for him. You have seen every single movie he has been in Titanic even Revoluntary Road that he and Kate Winslet reunited in. The movies were extremely beautiful and so very well directed and Leo acted so well you swear you fall in love with him every time he acts and when he is on screen. The funny thing is you are just a regular girl who is a YouTuber. You have been on youtube for three years now and finally hit 1 million subscribers.

So trying to think of a funny thing to do to celebrate your success thanks to you're subscribers and all the people who support you. Finally! I know what I need to do! I can make a funny song about Leonardo! My fans know how much I love him and I even reviewed movies he's been in and stuff like that. So you sat in your office room for a week trying to get your feelings about Leonardo and just funny stuff to say. I got it! He's got the blue eyes And that soft, skin Oh that baby face that drives the ladies in He's so cool and all so sweet The kind of guy you want your parents to meet maybe a movie star But that's not all. What else can I put cmon y/n think! You have loved Leo ever since you were a little kid all you have to do is think of some more lyrics and figure out the chords with your guitar. I'm off in Candyland With all my fingers Cause I first fell in love When I was only 10 Now I'm still in love with Leonardo Cause we are star-crossed lovers More than Juliet and Romeo We are mister and misses Well Leonardo Leonardo DiCaprio Then I fell to your paradise Leonardo DiCaprio Leonardo, Leonardo! I love it I starting to get it so let me mess with some chords to get it.

Finally, I finished the song and started to edit the video and I even had a guy come in to pretend to be Leo! It's been twenty-four hours since I updated! It got over twenty million views. Holy sh*t I feel super light-headed. Then my phone got a notification Leeeeoo dmed me on Instagram. Ok, now I'm going to faint for sure. My hands were shaking when I opened the dm he said how much he loved the song!

Leo ( P.O.V.)

Laughing I watched the Leonardo DiCaprio song it's so cute and so funny. The girl who wrote it was very beautiful also. She loved me ever since she was ten that is an extremely long time. I would love to meet her and maybe even remake it with her and me in it. I'm sure everyone would like it. Hearing my phone buzz I was getting a call from Ellen! I love Ellen so much she is such a doll.

I answer with a big smile on my face how are you, Ellen? I'm great she said did you see that music video it's so excellent and so funny! Yes, I said it was and I would love to meet her! How about we surprise her and you too can meet on the show. That sounds like a great idea! She gave me all the details and we are going to meet in a week in LA! I can't wait to meet her and I think she's going to enjoy meeting me! As well, I feel when I meet her for the first time. Star-Crossed Lovers, I thought maybe one day I said. *Chuckling* maybe one day y/n.

You ( P.O.V.)

An Unknown number how odd I thought. Hello, I answered the phone to whom am I speaking too? I heard a chuckling and an energetic voice say Hello it's Ellen is this y/n. I felt a lump in my throat and I said Ellen thee Ellen DeGeneres? She chuckled saying yes it's so nice to finally talk to you I loved your Leonardo Dicaprio video I would love for you to come to my headquarters so I can interview and get to know you better! I would love to come to Ellen. She finally gave me all the details and my plane ticket information. I'm going to be interviewed next week and I'm super excited. It seems so unreal and I'm just overwhelmed with Joy! Wait till my subscribers see me there they are going to get a kick out of it.