Woke up In Japan

Leo (P.O.V.)
The light is piercing my eyes and I decided to roll out of bed but I feel someone by me when I try to. I look at her and she has beautiful porcine skin with long straight brown hair going down her back. She turns on my side looking at me straight in the eye. She looks shocked and puts the covers more on her. Wow, they're calm down your fine! Did you know she asked? Yea I said smirking. Oh gosh, she grabs the sheet but it gets off me, and I'm completely naked. I cover myself quickly with the blanket and I see her body. She has a beautiful figure. Curves that go down perfectly and legs that can be on the runway.

She covers her breasts and screams. Hey, I like what I see why you covering it. She blushes to grab my robe and put it on. I'm sorry I guess it's different when you know when you're drunk. Yea I chuckled I guess you are right. Well, she said do you mind if I take a shower and I'm on my way. I go to her and see yea if that's how you want it but are you sure I can't have your number at least. She smiles and says well since you asked so nicely ill give you my number when I get out of the shower deal? But by the way what is your name? Y.n she said smiling and you? I chuckled It's Leo. Well, yea I said that's a deal I can take. She took a quick shower and changed into her clothes from last night. She scribbled her number on a piece of paper and left quickly kissing me on the cheek. I'm glad I woke up in Japan I said chuckling.

Y/N ( P.O.V.)

I ran out of the cutie guy's apartment trying to recollect my thoughts and try to recall what happened. Suddenly its starts raining crap I think are you kidding out of all days today? Then a couple of minutes later I get a call. I answer its y/n and to whom am I speaking? Hey, it's Leo its raining pretty badly are you alright? Yea, I guess I am the weather is just getting really bad right now. Well, y/n I can pick you up if you would like.

I smiled I would love for you to pick me up. Perfect then we can grab some brunch if you would like of course it is on me. Thanks so much, Leo is on ( Whatever street you desire lmao idk). Ok! Great, it's five minutes away ill be there soon to scoop you up. Not much later he came, Picking me up. Brunch he said? Yeah of course I'll be great right now I'm super hungry. He dropped the nearest restaurant. Parking we entered the fancy restaurant. Why so fancy Leo you know we're just getting brunch right I said chuckling.

Well, he said we have to do a brunch fit for a princess. I start blushing thanks so much you know you didn't have to do this for me right? Well, he said I want to do this for you I think you're beautiful just a great person. Thanks, I said so we ordered our food and then I came super quick you start eating, and then he started laughing at me. What I said with a mouthful of hashbrowns. It's just you're eating so fast and super cute. I saw my hashbrowns having to go down with some orange juice and I said sorry I just haven't eaten since some breakfast yesterday. Dang, why didn't you eat? Well, I just have been going through some things and I don't know I just didn't have the energy to eat. He put his hand on my thigh and said well if you ever need me I'm one call away. I smiled at him saying thank you pushing a little bit of hair behind his ear and smiling at him.

We finished eating and then he grabbed my hand exiting the restaurant. We went into his car and he looked at me. Well, I didn't know where I was this morning I've kind of forgot that I went to Japan I saw chuckling you forgot you were here let me guess you're a tourist? Something like that I just wanted to get away from everything in Japan seems like the most perfect place. And I guess you could say I woke up in Japan but I wasn't feeling lonely. He smiled at me and said well would you like to go on a second day or do you encompass the first? I would love to go on a second date with you.

And maybe for a second, I can take you to a famous Japanese restaurant since my family was born and raised here. Sounds like a plan he said. He brushed my hair behind my ear and then you start looking at my lips. So he started kissing me And his lips felt like little cushions and they were just so great. We just kept kissing and kissing and I honestly couldn't read so I pulled away. He started to chuckle you couldn't breathe I'm sorry I guess a little went a little too far. Hey I enjoyed it though I kissed him on the cheek and said it will take me home I need to take my family is probably wondering where I am and they're not gonna be happy. On my way he said.