Two months

Your(p.o.v.)
I feel so safe with him. He seems almost perfect in my eyes. I know perfect doesn't exist but he's so freaking perfect to me. I really like him and it makes my chest ache. I can tell he really cares for me and likes me. I feel the exact same way. Everything was perfect until I found out about his past relationship. They dated for two years. Which is a very long time. But he left one important detail. They broke up two months ago. That news made my freaking chest hurt. It was hard to breathe it was hard to speak. Was I rebound or something? Was I a distraction for the pain and past trauma he's dealing with from his past horrid relationship? Doesn't one need time to heal before they get into something new? Am I getting in the way of his healing? Doesn't he need time to breathe when he couldn't for so long? Regarding myself I've never been in a long term relationship. I've had little crushes here and their but that's it. I like him so much that I don't want to be with anyone else. I may joke I want to kiss other people. But it's just to cover the pain I feel about everything. I love how he reassures me how beautiful and great I am. I feel like I'm his angel. I love how tight he holds me as if I'm everything to him. Honestly I don't want to loose this. It feels really good. It makes my chest and stomach ache. He's so different and it kills me to think if things don't work out that I lost something good. I hope he feels the same way I feel about him. That if he looses me that he lost something really good.