Band boy part 2

You're (p.o.v.)
They are on the last song of the night. I look straight at Leo but of course, he can't see me. Frowning I try to enjoy the song. How can someone have so much effect on me? It bothers me so fucking much. My eyes start to water and I blink fast in order to stop the tears from coming down. Succeeding their song finally ends and I tell my friend we should go. She agrees and we leave. I look at the place and quickly get in my car. Wishing I can forget this night and how much time I have wasted and emotions that have been used by this guy who will never care for me as much as I care for him. I put on some slow music too ease my mind. At 12:30 am I get a call it's him. He calls me saying this.

Leo(p.o.v.)
I decided too call y/n so I don't seem like a complete and utter dick. Hey y/n thank you coming for the show it means a lot to me. I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you it means a lot too me that you came out. I know it a far drive. She just says yeah and of course she's being super dry. I roll my eyes and say I talk too you later y/n and I hang up.

You're (p.o.v.)
I feel butterflies in my stomach and this gives me a glimpse of hope. He didn't have to say that but he did. Does this mean something? I smile kind of looking at my phone to see if he would text me that night but he never did. He didn't text me the next day and he actually stopped flirting with me. So I cried and I cried and crying for most of the night. I was sulking in my own feelings over a guy who didn't give a shit about me . He was probably talking to millions of girls. Their were actually girls at the concert who screamed we loved you Leo. Let me tell you it made my heart drop. I'm so stupid such a stupid person. Never fall for a band boy.

He texted me this- I'm living my own life and I'm extremely busy, you either be my friend or you don't. It's up to you y/n.