Third Wheel

Your (P.O.V.)

Its hard being the third wheel. Especially when its someone you like. I was hanging out with Leo and Kate. Kate is so beautiful with her long red hair thats super curly. Pale skin and light eyes with a mix of green and blue. She was just so perfect like a porcine doll, so fragile but yet so strong. I aspire to be like her. Im so jealous the connection her and Leo have I envy it. She is my best friend though. She's a really sweet girl. We bonded extremely well. It was almost as if we were twins. I haven't seen Kate in a couple months due to our busy schedules. So we decided to meet somewhere eat and just have fun.

Of course Leo had to be there he is always there. Lets be honest he's always there because of Kate. He doesn't even like me as a friend. But even though he treated me like absolute shit. I miss the feeling the connection we had when we first met. I was the new girl and he was so good to me. He was so nice to me , I could tell him my feelings and he would give me the best advice. But then him and I started to be friends with Kate he pushed me to the side. He started to make fun of me so much. At first it was funny and I would genuinely laugh. But then it started to get to me. It actually started to hurt. Sometimes when people were rude to me I could get back at them with harmful even extremely hurtful words. But with him I could never be rude.

I don't know whats wrong with me it actually bothered me. I remember one time we got out of class and decided to go to Mcdonalds during lunch time. I went to get my food and sit down. He saw what I ordered and started to make fun of me like he always does. He made a snarky rude comment and I didn't even look at him and I contiuned walking. He was confused even flustered by the fact that I didn't answer.

I sat down with Kate and my friend Alice and started to eat. He kept looking at me. Its almost as if I had eyes in the back of my head. I didn't pay him attention no mind. We got back to school and he kept looking at me even Kat noticed. She elbowed me and even she was bothered how he was looking at me rather then her like he always does. I started to walk to my last period of the day and he grab my forearm. So we still up for hanging out saturday, you Kate and I? I nodded and contuined walking. I thought to myself and said maybe I could lie and say Im sick or something.

Leo (P.O.V.)

Saturday finally came around and I was going to pick up Kate and Y/n from their houses. I pulled up to Kate's driveway she looked so hot like she usually does. I hug her grabbing her waist gently and she hugs me back. I have had the hots for Kate for a while. Thats why Im always nice to her and I listen to her problems. Kate is wearing a low cut shirt with jeans and I can't help to look. She starts to pull her shirt up to cover them and I stop her. Hey I say looking her in the eyes I like them. She blushes looking away. I grab her chin kissing her cheek softly. Resting my hand on her thigh gently. She tenses up a bit. But I start rubbing my thumb up and down and a little bit close to her area. She looks at me biting her lip. Then She starts to get a call. Its y/n she said pushing my hand away. I roll my eyes of course its y/n. Hi Y/n I miss you baby she says. Hi y/n says quietly I dont feel so good. Really Y/n I say you are always not feeling good I say rolling my eyes. She doesn't say anything and it annoys me. Cmon Y/n please go Kate says begging her. Fine y/n says ill get dresses see you guys soon. She hangs up the phone. So back to where we were I say. Kate says quietly lets just play music and relax we need to get y/n.

Kate (P.O.V.)

Im still not over my ex, I still miss him a lot and it doesn't hep when Leo makes moves on me. But I do like the attention. But I feel like Leo would only want to be friend with benefits thats all. All he wants to do is f*ck around. He starts to grab my thigh again squeezing it. I admit I get butterflies but nothing I haven't felt before. It just felt good getting attention. We finally get to Y/n house and we text her that we made it. She opens the door and oh my gosh. She loos hot as shit! She is wearing a black crop top that shows her cleavage. A cheetah brah that you could see the straps and black shorts that hug her butt nicely that you can see her ass. She has a nice ass I swear!!!

Leo (P.O.V.)

I see the door open and I see this really hot girl. Wait a damn minute its y/n. My mouth hangs out in shock and Kate notices. She starts laughing. Told you y/n is hot. Y/n sits in the back seat and she smiles saying hey guys. Thanks for picking me up. I turn around looking at her up and down. Your welcome I say with a smirk. I put my hand on Y/n thigh and she moves to the other side of the seat where I can't see her. Kate gives me a look and says so Y/n where do you want to eat at?