July

POV:
I felt so useless in this relationship, everything I would do be would get so mad, he reminds me everyday Im not enough but I still stay.
One day I was in the kitchen making food for us his favorite meal. Just to at least put a smile on his face. He walked into the house looking extremely ruff. I greeted him with a simple side hug, he rolls his eyes. I looked down telling him quietly I made him food. I give him his plate he sits down without saying a word. After he's done eating he leaves his plate on the table and walks up to our shared bedroom. I was thinking about leaving him for a while. I packed my bags in the guest bedroom because that's where I've been sleeping lately, I wrote him a long letter describing everything. I decided to leave at 3am, he was sleeping peacefully on the couch. I put the letter on the fridge, walking out the house. I feel tears going down my face goodbye Leo I whispered. I left and didn't look back.

Leo POV:
I wake up feeling super tired, I worked a 12 hour filming for a new movie. I look in the guest room that's where y/n been usually sleeping. I don't see her and I see the closet is empty, and so are the drawers. I start to feel panicky, did she leave me? I've been acting different towards her because of guilt. I have cheated on her and that night it made me a change man. Not a good way I felt like I betrayed her which I have. I go to the fridge to get some orange juice, I see a letter on the fridge it's from y/b. I open the letter and it says.

Y/n Letter:
Leo you are truly the love of my life, at least the old Leo was you have changed so much. I miss what we had I miss the old you. I'm just your roommate not even you're wife. I felt a gut feeling that you may have been cheating on me. I've been so good through our marriage and you repay me coming home late on nights, barley speaking to me. I deserve better, I am capable of having someone better. I hope you find a wife you satisfies your needs and your wants because it seems like I don't. I do not owe you anything, I've given you everything. I gave you my heart and I want it back. So I'm leaving and by now since you're reading this I've already left. Don't look for me, do not try to reach me. I'm done! Thank you for 10 years of marriage, I'm no longer Mrs.Dicaprio I am ( your last name), good bye Leonardo.

Leo POV: i fall down feeling my world has crashed. How could I let this happen? Y/n left me and I'm never getting her back.