Band boy

You're (p.o.v.)
Why did I fall for him? He's not my type! I frown to myself I got attached to a guy who probably talking to a million other girls.
But I can't help it he's special you know. For starters, he's in a band and he's the freaking lead singer. Let me tell you they aren't bad. I saw the videos of them on their YouTube and I kept my eyes fixated on him watching his every move. Seeing how his lips move when he sings. How he smirks into the mic when he finishes his verse. Also how he flips his hair and how perfectly shiny it looks in the studio lights.
When he smiles his cheeks get a slight tint of pink. He is just so cutie and I can't help myself. He was flirting with me numerous times over text we even called once or twice. He seemed like a good guy. I was starting to fall for him.
Since he's in a band he asked me a couple of times to go to his show. I was kinda hesitant because for starters I've never met him in person. Also, it was an hour and a half away and it started at nine.
My parents are strict you see so that's why it is sort of a big obstacle. But I ended up begging my parents to go and they finally gave in. It was a Saturday night. The air was cool and it was blowing through my short locks of hair.

I could feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach. I couldn't eat and I certainly couldn't sleep the night before. I got out of my car with my friend. We entered the pizzeria and it was packed with people.
I could feel a pit in the bottom of my stomach. Sitting down there are two chairs.

Sitting in one of them I look around. I saw one of his friends who are in the band but I didn't see the others. Then finally I see him. He's so beautiful even more attractive in person. But he didn't see me I frowned. Finally, I decided to text him saying hmmm I'm here. He said wait what!! Then he walks up to me, I could feel slightly shaking a bit.

Leo's (p.o.v.)
Y/n texted me that she's here, I look around I didn't think she was going to come like come on! Looking around I finally see her. Oh fuck I thought to myself why did I ever ask her. She's sitting lazily on the chair with her I'm guessing friend across from her. Putting on the fakest smile I greet y/n introducing her to my friend and his girlfriend.

Y/n smiled and then I shook her friend's hand. Well, I said if you want I'll see you guys after the show and I hurry off. Hoping she will get the hint to not stay for after the show.

She smiles sadly and turns to her friend continuing to talk. I roll my eyes going to take some shots because I'm feeling super nervous about this performance. Then I see her walking with her turned into the crowd of people. There is this other band performing before us they are pretty good. Then she sort of staring at me and I pretend not to see her. She rolls her eyes and focuses on the band.

You are (p.o.v.)
I could tell the disinterest in Leo's face. It's so obvious he didn't expect me to be here neither did he want me to be here. But I drive an hour and a half so I'm going to stay. I sway my hips to the music just enjoying the atmosphere and the great singer. I smile because damn this band is really good.

My friend comments about how cutie the saxophone player is. Which he is so adorable. I kinda frown and my friend notices. What's wrong she says? Nothing I say smiling and I continue to look out into the crowd. Sort of observing and then I finally see them. They go up on stage and announce themselves.

Hello everyone we are (the band name) we are so excited to be here tonight. Thanks, y'all for coming out. Then the drums start playing and then guitars. Finally, Leo starts singing I am truly mesmerized. How he closes his eyes when he sings and how he smiles. He sings even better in person. I frown thinking he doesn't even want me to be here. But despite how I feel I enjoy the songs.