Third Wheel (2)

Your (P.O.V.)
Im not sure what are you guys in the mood for? Leo kept staring at me it honestly freaked me out so much. How about Chinese Kate said grabbing Leo's hand. Sounds good to me I said shrugging. We drove to the Chinese place and sat down. I sat down and Leo sat next to me before Kate could. Kate looked at Leo and angrily to sit by herself. We ordered our food and I began to eat silently. Kate and Leo were talking a ton then a felt a kick at my feet. It was Leo's foot. I kick him hard and he yelps.

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I get out I see Leo. He grabs my hand and he pushes me to the corner of a restaurant where no one can see us. Leo what the hell are you doing I say trying to push him off. Listen y/n I don't like how you are being quiet towards me. Im sick of your shit Leo you treat me like garbage all the time. You are a waste of breath to talk to and I only came for Kate. Then I push him against the bathroom door going to my seat. He looks at me shocked rubbing his forearm that he hit on the bathroom door. I walk to my seat not saying a word for the rest of lunch.

We went to get boba tea and we were sitting on the curb of the place drinking our boba teas. Kate got up and she said she needed to use the restroom. I sighed because its only a one person stall so I was stuck with Leo. Hey Leo says, Hi I say softly. Listen I know I have been a dick and i'm sorry. I look at him laughing Im not falling for your shit you are only nice to Kate because you want to get in her pants. Its not going to work on me. So therefore shove your apology up your ass. Kate comes out and she sits on the curb with us. everyone alright? Just great I say rolling my eyes.

Leo (P.O.V.)

Im thinking of a way where I could talk to Y/n sincerely in private. But then the solution appears one of Kate's good friend is at near the Boba place. Kate gets up and starts taking to Alice. I grab Y/n hand and drag her to a corner of the Cafe parking lot. Y/n I say can we talk? Sure might as well you already grabbed me! True I say, well Im really sorry for being rude to you. You did nothing to deserve it. I know she says rolling her eyes. I put my hand on her face gently and she looks super confused. I turn to the side and my lips connect with hers. Her lips are super soft and super plump. It felt right kissing her. It was felt real not like when I kissed Kate. Then Y/n pulls away and slaps my face. Im not one of the girls you can hypnotized Leonardo DiCaprio. This is one trophy you aren't getting and she walks away to Kate.