Red Mini Cooper

You're (p.o.v.)

It was a calm Friday, I woke up brushing my teeth washing my face the usual. This guy named Leo has been wanting to meet me for like two weeks. See I added him from a dating app and he seemed way to go to be true. I kinda was hesitant because I just downloaded the dating app and I wasn't sure if meeting him was the best idea. What happens if he wants to do stuff. I'm a virgin I've barely even kissed a guy let alone make out. I decided to meet with him anyways. He picks me up in his Red Mini Cooper. I step in the car and it smells super good. He smells really good. I smile at him saying hi! He smiles at me back with his pearly white teeth.

His blonde gelled back hair glistens in the sun. He's so perfect. Why does he want to meet up with me? I kinda frown to myself confused. He grabs my face gently and says why are you frowning? I smile oh nothing I say smiling. Okay, he says putting his hand on my thigh gently. Not gonna lie it gave me a bit of butterflies. He rubbed his thumb up and down on my thigh. We decided to grab food real quick and chill at a park. We pull up to the KFC drive-through and order. Once we order and eat in the car he drives to the park.

Leo (p.o.v.)
I start eating my food and I look over at y/n she's so beautiful. She didn't get anything to eat I wonder why I thought to myself. We have five minutes of silence. It was sort of an odd silence so I decided to break it a bit. I really like your hair I saying gently grabbing a strand of it. She giggles and says thank you. I think it's getting too long so I am going to cut it. I frown your hair looks good like this I tell her.
Well, she said I'm sort of my long hair I need a change. Well, I told her grabbing her face you are soo beautiful. I grab her chin softly and looking at her plump lips. I kiss her softly and it starts to get more aggressive. I bit her lips softly which makes her gasp softly. I pat my lap so she could sit on my lap. She smiles into the kiss wrapping her arms around me. She pulls away and looks at me. I frown what's wrong?

You're (p.o.v.)
Sorry, I've just never made out with someone I say frowning. It's okay he said let's just take it easy I don't want to rush anything. I frown why can't you just teach me. He smirks pulls my bottom lip slightly with his thumb and then opening his mouth which I repeat the same action. We start making out and damn it feels amazing. He grabs my butt squeezing it and I blush a bit. Then he put his hands on my shoulders slowly making his way to my boobs. He kisses my chest gently. I start to feel electrify and extremely hot. He starts to kiss my neck leaving love marks along with my collar bones. Then he grabs the side of my jeans trying to take my jeans off. My face turns red and my heart starts racing. I don't want him to touch me there. I don't want to have sex I'm not ready. I tell him to stop and he just laughs thinking I'm joking. Stop I scream and then I scream even louder. He gets the hint saying y/n chill. I look at him slightly shaking because of my nerves. I ask him to open the car door and he does. I grab my purse and jacket. I start to walk on the side of the road and he goes after me. What's your problem y/n? Your my problem I say walking away from his red mini cooper.