Third Wheel (3)

Leo (P.O.V.)
I rubbed my cheek feeling the tingly sensation. I look into the camera of my phone my cheek is bright red. I see Y/N talking to Kate, Y/N is such a bitch for that but I couldn't help myself. I like her a lot she's just so different and it drives me in. We all go into my car to finish the boba. Kate is on the left slide and I'm in the middle while Y/n is on the right side. I start to cuddle with Kate because I'm starting to feel super horny. I could tell Y/n was getting uncomfortable but I really didn't care.

Y/n (P.O.V.)

While Kate and Leo were feeling it up on each other I decided to listen to some music to ease my mind. I start to close my eyes feeling the music. I have a sad playlist for times like this. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. What I say taking one earbud out of my earbud. You good Leo and Kate ask? I look at them smiling next time if you guys are going to be all up on each other let me know so I won't come and be the third wheel. I open the car door and walk out going to Walmart. They run after me and say wait don't go! I laugh have fun love birds. I walk inside the Walmart grabbing snacks. I decided to call my mom explaining the situation and she decides to pick me up. I'm sorry Y/n are you okay? I'm a fine mom I'm just tired of being the Third wheel.