Forgivness (2)

You're (P.O.V.)
I wake up feeling super lightheaded, I could barely sleep but I decided to check Instagram and Snapchat. I see a bunch of notifications on Instagram.

 Articles and posts of Leo. My heart feels heavy with the pictures of him on my doorstep. His face was scruffy and it looked like he hadn't cut his hair in weeks. I don't know why I even feel bad. He wronged me but still, I feel remorse for him. 

I guess that happens when you really love someone even when they wrong you no matter how many times you still feel bad. Rumors started to go around a couple of days, then people finally found out. I was getting tweets over the last week of people saying they feel bad about what Leo did to me. I didn't want anyone apologizes not even Leo's I just wanted to feel happy again.

 I wish there I was enough for Leo but apparently, I wasn't enough for him. Will, I will ever be I ask myself? After a week of being in my room, I decided to go grocery shopping since I'm running low on supplies. I wear a cute tub top with shorts. I have felt ugly for days and I just want to look at least decent. I straightened my hair and did light makeup. 

Walking into Publix I start to grab some milk and I see him the last person I wanted to see. Leo looks me up and down, I feel a tad uncomfortable.

 He says Y/N I'm so sorry. I fucked up so badly and there are no excuses for what I did but I still love you. Is that enough? I look at him *sighs* I'm going to forgive you Leo but I'm forgiving you for me so I can move on. 

But I don't love you anymore. You don't even love me. You don't wrong the people that you love. I wish you the best but I do feel bad for the future girl you are with. 

He looks at me tears coming down his face why? Because.. You are going to do the same thing you did to me that you are going to do to her. You see Leo it's a vicious physical it never stops. You are never going to stop. Good Bye Leo. 

I walk away and he falls to the floor crying. I laugh slightly walking to the check out not regretting the decision I have made. My forgiveness runs thin.