I'll be here

Your (p.o.v.)
He fills my every thought I can't even concentrate on school. I can't even concertante on the things I love. Why is he so special to me their isn't anything special about him. He says he broken and such and that's why he doesn't want to be with me.

But I can't stand being his friend. It hurts to see him talk to other girls and laugh. His smile is so big and bright. He has the cutest laugh and it always puts a big smile on my face. I told him how I felt and he said he was I was a "great friend" and that is fun hanging out/talking to me. Friend zoned to the max and it hurt pretty bad. His answer was generic and basic. But what was I expecting out of a guy like him. He is nothing so why would I expect anything out of someone who is truly nothing to me. Perhaps I like him because

I'm lonely and he doesn't impulse me like a lot of
other men do. But also a part of me gets butterflies when I see him. When he grabs me by my waist rubbing my sides up and down kissing me on my neck. It feels comfortable almost like home. It actually feels right. Him touching me the slightest bit really sets me off. I know it's because I like him but still he shouldn't have such a big affect on me.

Leo's (p.o.v.)
I just recently got out of a long relationship and I do not want to date anyone. I kind of want to fuck around and be free and do as I please. Like any other young adult/teenager does. I did start doing things with y/n. She is pretty attractive sort of a nice body. She's alright I just really like the attention. I feel lonely a lot and I do live alone. So I do like hanging out with her.

We like similar music and we just get along pretty well we can joke around and it's chill. But I definitely do not want to date her and what we had at first was friends but then I guess I got more than platonic and she kind of took it and ran away with it seems like. I'm just trying to have fun I really do not want anything serious and she's being a bit too much. I can tell she's a good person but also she has a big personality and I really can't handle it I'm just trying to be free and do as I please because I am my own person and I do not want to be tied down to anyone. So sometimes when I go to shows ask her she's there because I don't have many friends in this area I recently moved here. But I did go to a garage show and I met a lot more people and more friends so I basically don't even really need her anymore. On group even my uncleck if you were to say so she's not needed and I'm okay with not talking to her really seeing her at all. I just find her somewhat attractive nothing more nothing less. She can learn to except that one day because I'm not here trying to validate her feelings or make her feel better because that is literally not my job.

Your (p.ov.)
I really miss him after the reply he gave me I've been ignoring him. Not wanting to bother with him anymore. I see what he posts on his story but I have blocked him on mine. I don't want him to see a single thing I am doing.