Chapter 25. The Heart Unlocked part 2

Part two baby!. Things go good and things go bad. And for the people who read the ending notes I leave in each chapter notes and in my last chapter I spoilerd you aren't going to 'die'. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
!!Warning bloody/sad!!
.
I mean it, if you don't like sadness/blood happing skip the chapter when I say skip! When I say okey you can read it again.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You still had to free your friends. That would happen in your plan. What was your plan?. Fight unicron and his clones. Distract him and destroy the jail they where in. Haha. This was so going to work. And remember that crystal? You had it in your pocket. Shining right through. Not very nice. "Give that back" he said with a threating voice. Ha like you were just going to hand it to him. You placed your hand down on predaking. He was powerful. And Unicron was powerful. But so were you!.

A part of you was scared. This guy could just kill you in a movement. If it wasn't for the wisdom and training from Optimus you would have been dead already. This was huge!. SHIT. You dodged a suddenly blade. Just barely missing your neck. That could have been it. But also luckily for you. Predaking attacked him. Distracting him. Maybe it was not his plan. But it did give you a good chance to free your friends. Hihi. You were quite happy now. Sneeking away to the cage. "Sup" you said smoothly. "Took you long enough" starscream said. "Missed you too bud" you said. Wait. Did you just remember him?. That's good!. And the face expression of starscream told you he was happy about it. And how badly you wanted to swing Optimus sword, you were going to use your hands.

You handed Optimus his sword back through the gate. And placed both your hands on the metal bars. Your eyes scrolling back to make sure Unicorn wasn't going to jump you when you weren't looking. But he wasn't. Still fighting off predaking. You were so going to thank him after this. You began to use a bit power. And the bars just snapped in half. "Huh" you said. Kinda impressed. "Good job" bulkhead said. Bumblebee giving thumbs up.You smiled. Grabbing more bars to bent and break them. Literally deleting the front 'door'. Your mouth turned into an circle as predaking fell to the ground. Cuts over his sides.

The decepticons and autobots were standing besides you. And not like the decepticons on your right and the autobots on your left. No. They were standing side crossing next to you. Unicron dropped his concentration on predaking. He was done with him. And yes he could kill him but killing you was his most high priority. That counted for you as well. You had to kill him.

You regained your concentration. Focus. This was a life or death situation. Lives were on the line. And now Megatron and Optimus both had their swords. You made your own. Kinda weird. And how it happened. But you made from light power a silver sword. Just like before. In a split second Unicron was in front of you. Slashed his sword down. But you blocked his attack with yours.

You dodged and took a step back. Only for him to step forward and strike again. Both your swords dancing with eachother as you tried to stab him. Taking steps forward and backwards as you both striked. From a quick look you saw your friends fighting the clones. You jumped up. Kicking your metal enemy away. Leaving you falling on your back. You rolled away. Avoiding the sword now pierced into the ground. A groundbridge opened. Making your heart pump a bit faster. What?. "Ratchet?" Some said. Ha lol. You didn't expected ratchet. But he had some sort of toolbox. Walking to the wounded predaking. Knockout was scanning him. Maybe Optimus called him?. See decepticons and autobots can perfectly work together.

Your fist met Unicron's face. "Hm not bad for a human right?" You said with a small smirk on your face. After some time. You noticed how he was becoming weaker. This was because of your strength and since this wasn't his original body of course. Ultra Magnus, acree, arachnid and breakdown already had nobody to fight with. So they helped the others. Quickly leaving you alone with the 'master clone' Unicorn. "Give up" you said. Your sword poking just underneath his chin. He got kicked down onto his knees by Optimus. "Never" he slowly said. You Understood it.