Chapter 5. How To Survive Step one (1)

Wow, this is very interesting 😏. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You dreamed, about giant robots. Funny right ?. That was so unreal. And you dreamed again about the blue / red robot. His blue kind eyes, you will never forget that. You felt that burning again when you grabbed that weird cube thingy. You woke up. Tied to the metal table. You were stuck, kidnapped to be exactly. You sighed. "Finally awake Huh?" You looked up to see a purple robot with one red eye looking at you. You recognized his voice though.

Then you saw the red robot standing next to the other one. "You!" You bitterly said. The car robot or knockout smirked at you. You lifted your butt in the air together with your thighs and tried to push as hard as you could against the metal straps around you. They wouldn't even move. Also your first escape was a total disaster. You should use different methods now.
"Whadda you want from me" you asked . Looking at the two robot's. "Well we want to know why the energon scan leads to you" red one said. "It's logical that there's something different with you compared to the humans" the purple one said. You laughed. "Me?, I'm the most normal human on earth". They looked at each other. A weird metal sounds was heard and you looked up that the big door opened and another robot stepped through. "So it is true" it said. "Of course starscream. Why wouldn't it be?" you grumbled, was that his name?. Ha what a joke. "Because a human on a energon scan?" He answered.

What was the plan anyways with you. You hoped they weren't going to make kabab from you. "Energon?" You asked. "I could know a human wouldn't understand. Energon is our blood. Our lifeform, energy form" excuse me?. Because a human wouldn't understand. "Excuse me?" You lifted your head up towards the robot by the door. "Just because your a big robot with fcking high heels doesn't mean you have to talk to me like that" there. He gasped. Knockout tried to hold his laugh. Starscream stepped closer towards you. "How dare you stupid human" he pointed with his finger towards your throat. "Oh no, now I'm scared" you said sarcastic. How he was pushed away by the purple one with one eye. "Enough starscream" he pushed him back towards to door. Starscream gave one last glare at you. "I'll kill you" he said.

And of course you couldn't stop yourself. "With you heels?"

Well wasn't that great?.
Word count 429

Comicmaker12