Chapter 30. Night owl

You are a night owl. Just this night. Because of the woman thingy. Hope you enjoy.
.
.

Your thoughts are running wild, xD
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Hm. Dammit. You let yourself go. It was that time of the month. You needed to sleep. But you couldn't stop thinking about them. Damm those butterflies in your stomach. But first things first. You placed the Crystal in a cupboard of the kitchen. And once you turned around you stubbed your right little toe against the table leg. A inner scream as you held your breath. Before kneeling down to hold your abused toe. "Why does that hurt so much?!" You said as you rolled over the ground. But you got up. Walking like a duck back to the couch. Zapping through channels.

"Boring news" you said.

"A lame serie"

"I've seen this once twice already"

"Nope"

"Nope"

"No"

"Aliens on earth" you said zapping.

Then zapping back.

"Nah" you said.

You stopped once you heard something against the backdoor. Was that scratching against the door?. Your door? You got up and unlocked your back door. Revealing... "D/n!" You said as the dog ran inside happily. Running in circles as she waged her tail. You got down to pet her. It had been some time since you saw her for the last time. Good for you that you shared the dog with the kindly neighbors. Or you couldn't have a dog.

You gave her some dog food and some fresh water. And since you were already in the kitchen. You began to grab some spaghetti and the sauce. With some deep frozen vegetables. You needed to do some groceries again. It took 15 minutes before the water was boiling and the spaghetti was done. The vegetables baked in the pan and some minced meat through. Filling a glass of water and you had your healthy meal done.

Your phone buzzed. With a fork full spaghetti in your mouth. "I wish you a very pleasant evening" the new number popped up. "Wait sorry who are you?" You typed back. Yeah who was it? "Oh right, you can't recognize number codes. It's me, soundwave" he answered back. Wait soundwave as in faceless purple Cybertronian soundwave? The two of you never really talked!. We'll Since he couldn't. And since he had a visor as face. But texting could solve the problem perfectly. "Omg I finally can talk to you! How are you?" You typed back eating some.

"I'm good, going to recharge soon" soundwave typed. "And how is my dear?" Your heart stopped and a blush appeared on your face. "I'm good too, and recharging is like sleeping or am I wrong?" You asked. Placing your plate on the table. Taking a swig of your water. "No I suppose you're not wrong" soundwave answered. "Well then, I wish you a very pleasant evening as well amigo" you typed. But then slapped your forehead. You just typed something Spanish to a Cybertronian. Or could he understand all languages? "Thank you mi princesa" you took Google translate up. Mi princesa meant my princess. You could have figured that out. But hmmmmmmm. You were his Princess. "Are you flirting?" You typed. Your phone all the way against your face. Waiting for his answer. You could see the three dots moving up and down. But then they stopped.

"Ofc" you said looked looking up with a poker face. Now there were two cons ignoring your feelings. First Megatron and now soundwave. Who's next? Breakdown?

You got up placing your phone in your back pocket and began washing the dishes. It was time for a long never lasting shower. Or bath. Yeah you were going to stay in it until your fingertips were all wrinkled. Walking upstairs and filling the bath with nice warm water. And a little bit of soap. And now waiting for the water to be at the line of the bath. You closed the bathroom door and locked it. Undressing in front of your amazing mirror. The wound on your lower stomach/hip had been healing well. No more measures were necessary. Just like your chest wound. That had been healed completely! Just a scar. Sad. But why was that already healed? A question for ratchet. Or shockwave or knockout of course. But you felt something bad was being held for you. The truth.

You turned around. Seeing your fiasco portraiture back. An Autobot logo and a Decepticon logo. And on your left shoulder blade was also a scar. At first you didn't understand. Until you remembered Megatron pierced right through you. You shook it off. Stepping into the bath. Turning the tap off. Washing yourself grandiose. Except over your hip. That shouldn't be washed yet. Then you did your hair. It will shine again. After that you leaned back. Relaxing in the warm water. Your muscles getting a massage by it. Come to think of it, you were for a period not human. Or non human. Never thought you would be a planet saver. But now that was done. Back to your non powerful self. You were okey with that. It's a whole exercise. Making you tired of the thought. It had been a sacrifice but it was all worth it. You saved your friends.

You got out and dried yourself. Keeping the towel around your head. Brushed your teeth. As you put on some pyjamas. A long comfortable pants with a tank top. Done and done. Turning off the lights as you got into bed. Ahhh. Your own nice bed. You began to pet d/n as she got into your room and laid next to your bed. A suddenly buzz sound came from your nightstand.

"Yes" you read from your phone. You smiled and placed your phone back. Falling in a sweet deep slumber.

Chapter 30, it's 30 already people. And not close to being done xD
Word count 986
Comicmaker12